Trans Chuuya (part 1)

Hello!!
Main tw/cw: body dysphoria, self abuse, abuse, homophobia/transfobia, drinking, smoking, sexual things.

Chapter explaining:
Chuuya was originally born as a female. When he told his parents...they immediately kicked him out. Dazai who is living alone, let's him live with him. Chuuya constantly where's binders or bandages. He only used to where bandages. Soon Dazai noticed his stash growing shorter and shorter so he gave up and got a binder for Chuuya. Chuuya having long hair but refusing to cut it is also a problem. Chuuya looks masculine yes but it just the long hair- also let's not forget the constant amount of miss gendering and dysphoria you know like the trans person everyday life thing. (No hate to trans people I'm non-binary!)

Chuuya pov:

"There is no way in hell I'm living with you." I said. I was walking with Dazai aka also my crush- "No Chibi~ your definitely living with me! Hell I'll even cook!!" As hell he is going to be the one cooking!!!

I accepted my defeat and moved in with Dazai Osamu.

I lived in a room close but not to close to Dazai's room. It was about 2-3 rooms away. His house was really big. His dad left him it, all I had right now was an tv Dazai found, my trans flag and a non made bed cover in boxes and clothes.

"Dose Chibi need any help~?" God great!

"No I don't you asshole!"I yelled, Dazai just put his hands up in defeat.

I grabbed a box named "books"

I smiled while opening the box. I did end up needing Dazai help, I needed his help to put up some selfs I made out of old skateboards. Now back to the box named Books. It had all the books I read, more just like my favourites. There is manga, novels, and some American books. I use to live in America. I lived there since I was 10 I was 15 now. I've only lived in Japan for 5 years. Lucky for me. I write English in all my notebooks or when I'm trying to hid something from Dazai. Poor Dazai can't understand even a good "hello" he had to drop out of his all of his English classes because of it. He can't understand 1 single thing. So it really easy to say things and he won't understand one bit of it.

"Dazai!!!"
I yelled "yes Chibi~ I just left but you just called for the man himself Dazai Osamu! Are you in deep love for me~"

I threw a book at him. "HOW THE HELL DID THIS BOOK WITH YOUR NAME ON IT IN MY COLLECTION OF BOOKS!!" I yelled.

Dazai picked up the book, "no longer human" "oh yes~"... " I wrote this last month because I was bored~ why dose poor Chibi have it?"

I sighed and got back to putting my books on my self. "Dazai if your going to stay help me organise shit." I said putting the last book up.

"Ok ok chu chu.."

We ended up finishing putting everything up like my desk,drawers, and ect, all up around 12:30 am. We also did some organising and stuff.

"Chuuya! I'm sleepy! I'm going to bed! Can you finish this last box pleaseeeee~ plus I think you may be more comfortable with doing it. It says "trans, vent and blah blah" on it-" "YES!" I didn't want him to open the box because I lied to Dazai about one thing... "also Chibi~ take off your binder!!!... goodnight see you in the morning~" and after that. Dazai was gone.

I just sighed and flopped on my bed... the stuff that was in the box wasn't wrong... it had notebooks only written in English, and sad stuff ect like that... It also has my bandages- yes bandages. No I don't have a binder or anything...so yes I did lie about that. I can't afford a binder... sooo I use bandages- DONT TELL DAZAI!

I opened the box, I took some of the notebooks out the ones only written in English of course couldn't let Dazai see ones, he can read. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I put the notebooks and bandages at the bottom of my desk in a drawer.

After I finished that I took the bandage I was wearing, and put them on my desk for tomorrow. I put a sports bra on and was now standing in front of my mirror. There where some white uneven line that where scars, some bruises. I just sighed and went to bed.

The next morning!!!!

Dazai pov:

I woke up early than expected. Probably because I was excited~

Chibi is living with me now! I'm really happy! But also pissed at his parents... they dicks!

I smelled some food coming from the kitchen- I opened my door to see something amazing!!! It was Chibi in an apron!

I walked over to him and, hugged him from behind. He jumped by the sudden touch. "Good morning Chibi~" I slurred. (Why dose that sound so bad-) (he just basically whispered in a very hot way)

"Get off mackral!" Chuuya protested, I just giggled.

Part one done! And there will definitely be a part 2 soon!!!!!

Word count:88O