Chuuya

Dazai pov:

I woke up earlier than I normally do. I frowned noticing that the small ginger wasn't beside me. Being 16 and in the mafia... wow it is a lot.

I was sulking in the bed hiding my face using the covers. We where at Chuuya's house due to the fact the mission we where on yesterday was really tiering. And his house was the closest to us, also not wanting to sleep in the shipping container I'm forced to live in.

I Hurd the door open knowing that it was Chuuya. Chuuya hoped back onto the bed falling off due to the jumping was the worst I have ever seen.

Chuuya hit his head over and over on the floor for being stupid, and missing. At this point my head was sticking out.

"Bandages help me uppppp!!!!!" Chuuya wined. I could tell he was already drunk.

"Chibi?" "Yeaaaa" Chuuya said shifting his body to look at me. "Stop drinking the mornings'. I'm way to tired to take care of your drunk ass." I said

I pulled Chuuya up on the bed by his arm.

6 years later

No ones pov:

"CHUUYA!" Dazai stormed into his and Chuuya's room. "What bandages?" Chuuya said. Wine bottle in hand, "you have to stop drinking! You got 4 bottles of wine yesterday they are already empty!" Dazai walked to over to the ginger taking the wine out of his hands. "HEY!" The small boy yelled. "You need to stop, you could die of alcohol poisoning dumb ass!"

Dazai walked to the kitchen the ginger following him. Dazai tipes the wine bottle over in the sink, causing the ginger eyes to widen.

Dazai used his hight to his advantage. Holding Chuuya back with this hand.

Chuuya was pissed being introduced to alcohol at a young age by his father, becoming the same alcoholic as him.

Chuuya was a full fledged alcoholic, drinking every morning and night. There was a whole fridge full of alcohol for Chuuya.

At any time Chuuya could die.

Dazai couldn't let that happen.

He finished pointing the wine out, he filled the now empty wine bottle with water.

He now handed it to the shorter.

Chuuya was pissed at this smacking the bottle out of his hands. Making the glass break.

Chuuya stormed off now out of the apartment. Probably off to a bar.

Dazai just sighed...

He didn't know how to help him at all.

But Chuuya came back in, holding alcohol.

"Here..." Chuuya whispered.

Turns out Chuuya has been hiding Alcohol in Atugawa and Atsushi's house.

"Look I'll try to stop.. but just so you know. I'm way to far gone to save.." Chuuya muttered the last part. Dazai was barely able to understand what he said but got some glimpses of it and understand what he said.

Dazai ran up to Chuuya not caring that he had just stepped on glass at all. And ran up to him to give him a hug, "Chuuya..."

The next day.

Dazai and Chuuya where dancing, sadly to Chuuya not being allowed a drop of alcohol.

Weeks and months later

Chuuya would constantly beg for alcohol, but Dazai refusing.

Chuuya would have to sneak out to go to bars or make up fake missions just to go out drinking all night.

Although Dazai knew he was doing it deep down, he knew he had no power to stop it.

But I think he should have saw this one coming.

Chuuya was assigned a mission, of course, Dazai nothing this was a week long mission. Checked up with Mori to make sure when he left the hotel wouldn't have a bar. He knew Chuuya would be to tired to look for one.

But turns out Chuuya 2 days after the mission ended was found dead.

He died by a stab wound. And a tones of alcohol in his body. But also something else. A crap tone of weird alcohol bottles. Unusual colours or some smelling like cinnamon. Of course the fire balls only smelled like that since they smell like cinnamon, kinda well at least to Chuuya.

Turns out a person sent him a crap tone of alcohol and Chuuya was partying. But due to the stuff in the alcohol make him lose control of his body and ended up stabbing himself with his own knife.

Dazai was also found dead.

He ended up succeed in a suicide.

He killed himself at the same time Chuuya esteemed death was... 2:55 AM

Word count: 754