Fighting the urge (not a chapeter)

I'm fighting the urge rn NOT to create a new story. (Dazai x chuuya) because I have 3 stories rn. 2 Dazai x Chuuya and one 1 Atugawa x atsushi. But anyways would you guys like a new story??? I have it all planned out already. It took me all of my day to find it out but at lunch me and my friend was joking around with a plot and it made totally sense but now i don't know who should take the place as the new student. Chuuya or Dazai!

I also have no name for it yet. I'm thinking "I may have lost the battle but there no way in hell I'll lose the war" or "this is our battle" "our war" something like that. Anyways I also need ideas for one-shots!!!!! Both shin suokuko and suokuko. For my other story-

Anyways here is the plot that I have come up with so far.

If it was dazai:

Dazai osamu. He gets sent to a new school due to him trying to comment suicide with all the girls. Since there is no girls at this school. It an all boys. He will be forced to stay there till he graduates high school.

If it was Chuuya:

Chuuya Nakahara. A normal short ginger kid. Wrong. This kid is being sent to an all boys bordering school due to all of his fights at his last school. He smart and all yes. But he is just to reckless. Short-tempered. This school is also known for it discipline. His parents only hopes they can have there normal son back.

Something along those lines.

Bye byeeee