Storms

Chuuya is scared of storms

It's storming here rn, so yeah.
Sorry for my grammar or any miss spells

Third person

It was raining, Chuuya was simply at his apartment. He was finishing up some paperwork, you could hear the rain drops hitting the window. It threw Chuuya focus off a little, but he tried to ignore it the best he can.

He was focused with his work, concentrating on the paper that was in front of him, then boom there was thunder. Chuuya hates thunder. He hated the sound of it.

He yelped, the thunder scaring the shit out of him, he trembled a little. He was shaking. He dropped his pen, the thud could be heard—Chuuya snapped out of it. His eyes where wide, the rain was falling harder, it hitting louder on the window.

Thunder fallowing soon after, Chuuya tried to regain his focus. But..he just couldn't, he was shaken up, his breath becoming more and more shallow; he hated this.

Chuuya pov

What is wrong with me..? What is with this!? I hate this. Can't it stop. I want this to stop, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it.

Third person

Chuuya felt his throat closing up, he couldn't breath. He felt tears forming in his eyes, but he refused to cry. Even if no one was around, he refused to cry. He wouldn't cry.

Chuuya ended up falling out of his chair, hiding under his desk his knees to his chest, his head hidden in his knees.

Yeah that's all you're getting goodbye