chapter 6: Mon Tresor

*Lorenzo's Pov* 

As I'm trying to focus and do my work, I can't stop thinking about her...and I after doing so much thinking I decide I'm going to Suprise her at her job. 

*Time passes and Lorenzo arrives to Jade's work*

Jade: Enjoy thanks for coming

Jade: what would you like-

Jade: Lorenzo? what are you doing here?

*Jade smiles at Lorenzo and he smiles back at her*

Lorenzo: well, I wanted to see how Ma Cherie is and plus it's your fault 

Jade: My fault? how is that my fault sir?

Lorenzo: because that beautiful smile has me falling for you every day more and more.

*Lorenzo winks at Jade and she laughs*

Jade: you are crazy Lorenzo but before you go back to work do you want anything? 
Lorenzo: Actually, yes, I do.

Jade: Okay what would you like?

Lorenzo: A kiss from Mon Ange

*Jade rolls her eyes and blushes but goes around the counter and kisses him as Lorenzo pulls onto her waist*

Lorenzo: I will see you later Ma Cherie...

Jade: see you later Lorenzo... 

*Hours pass and Jade gets off work and goes home to get ready*

*jade's Pov*

I decided for my hair to leave it wavy and do a light face of makeup and as for My outfit I'm wearing a blue navy dress with stocking and boots. 

I could feel so much right now because this is the first date I've ever been in and something Lorenzo doesn't know is that he took my first kiss, and he is the first man to take me on a date. This makes things more special because I've been waiting on someone like him my whole life, he is the man I've dreamt of.