chapter 14: how could you

*Lorenzo's Pov*

it's been about 1 month since Jade found out she was pregnant and since well Aria found out I was seeing someone, and she constantly is asking when she could meet her, and I don't think this will be kept hidden for long but I whatever happens I'm ready to tell my daughter how I feel about Jade I see that time coming very soon I don't know why.

*Jade text's Lorenzo*

Jade: hey Lorenzo I wanted to ask you if you are free tonight?

Lorenzo: yes, why the question my love

Jade: well because I have something planned, I wanted to cook something for you and wanted you to come over for a bit that is if you're okay with it.

Lorenzo: Love when aren't I down to spend some time with you...Of course I'm down to see you tonight and enjoy a nice plate of what your going to cook. 

Jade: well, be ready I'm making pesto pasta with some bread sticks...

Lorenzo: sound's delicious what time should I get there?

Jade: is 9:00 okay?

Lorenzo: yes, it is, and I will be there on time I can't wait to see you Ma Cherie 

Jade: I love you I'll see you tonight. 

*Hours passed it was 8:40 and Lorenzo was ready to go*

Aria: dad where are you going at this time?

Lorenzo: I'm going to see the women of my dreams 

Aria: at night? can't she just come over here?

Lorenzo: no because she cooked me a meal at her place, I'll be back later princess.

*Lorenzo left and got in his car*

*Aria's Pov*

I can't wait anymore I have to follow my dad to know who that woman is he is being very secretive with me, and he never was like that I need to know why he is keeping this relationship hidden I know if I hadn't found out he still wouldn't have told me

*Aria follows Lorenzo and sees his car pull up at Jade's apartment complex*

*Aria's Pov* 

What is my dad doing at Jade's apartment building is here where his woman lives at...?

*Aria gets out of her car and goes inside the apartment building and sees Lorenzo go inside Jade's apartment*

*Aria's Pov*

no...that can't be his woman it has to be a mistake or misunderstanding...

*Aria goes up to the door and knocks*

Jade: so how does the pasta smell? 

Lorenzo: amazing love you have some talented hands 

Jade: did someone knock?

Lorenzo: I'll get it

*Lorenzo opens the door as his smile fades and sees Aria*

Lorenzo: Aria...

Aria: dad...

*Aria goes inside the apartment and looks at Jade*

Aria: so she's the Woman of your dreams the Woman who you have been sneaking off to see?
Lorenzo: we could explain this-

Aria: no! I want to hear it from my supposedly best friend!

Jade: I know your angry but please hear me out

Aria: You promised me you would never see my dad with other eyes! 

Jade: I know, and I know I broke my promise and I'm sorry, but I fell in love with him, and I broke your promise but Aria, I couldn't help it I wish I could, but he is the man I fell in love with I'm sorry!

Aria: you betrayed me! but what I want to know since when have you been seeing each other!

Jade: before the promise we had kissed...

Aria: you little-

*Aria goes to Jade and raises her hand to slap her until Lorenzo Gets in the middle*

Lorenzo: Don't touch her she's pregnant!

Aria: wait...so your telling me that baby you are carrying in your womb is my dads! therefore my half brother!? well guess what I don't accept him or her! 

Jade: please calm down Aria I wanted to tell you, but I knew you were going to be mad.

Aria: well, how did the whore who slept with my dad expect me to react!

Lorenzo: Don't call her that Aria! this isn't Jade's fault it's mine as well!

Aria: she is 18 dad younger then me! you know how perverted you look!

Lorenzo: I know she is 18! which is why at first, I wanted to stay away from her also because she was your best friend, but I couldn't help my feelings for her, nor did I want to stay away, and I Have innocent Love for her everything was and is pure.

Aria: pure? so pure she's 18 and knocked up 

Lorenzo: we didn't sleep together until after and even then, I didn't do it out of lust I slept because I love her, but I would still be with her even if We weren't sleeping together that is something you don't understand Aria

Aria: you think being in love with a 18 year old isn't wrong?

Lorenzo: no because she is 18 and I know what intentions I have with her the only one who makes it wrong is you Aria you are making something innocent into something wrong and I'm telling you right now I won't let you do that.

Aria: I don't care! you have a choice to make! either you pick her or me that's it dad

*Jade and Lorenzo look at each other*

Jade: he picks you 

Lorenzo: Jad-

Jade: Lorenzo she is your daughter she comes above she comes before me don't worry about me 

Lorenzo: Jade...I love you

*Jade has tears running her cheeks*

Jade: I love you Lorenzo

Aria: can we go now both of you make me sick! I hope I never see you again backstabbing bitch!

*Lorenzo grabs Aria by the arm and turns one last time to look at Jade before she closes the door* 

*Jade's Pov*

I will always love you Lorenzo...

HOLY shit guys so Aria found out wasn't that something and Jade and Lorenzo Broke up :(( love is hard but only true love will overcome something like this. 

hope you liked this drama filled chapter and gosh this is just the start but tell me in the comments what you all thought!