chapter 16: check up

*Jade's Pov*

as weeks pass, I've been working harder in the donut shop because I want my baby to have everything and how much I hope and wish every night that he or she can meet their dad but if that doesn't end up happening, I'll tell them about how amazing their dad was and explain how hard it was for us to be together. Today I have a doctor's appointment it's a checkup to see how the baby is doing and maybe to find out the gender, but I have to say my bump has been growing it's not as big but its visible with tight clothes. 

bump update :)

bump update :)

*Jade arrived at the hospital and waited in the waiting room for them to call her and she waited a few minutes then they called her in*

doctor: so, Jade tell me how have you been feeling lately?

Jade: I've been feeling good pregnancy wise

Doctor: well, that's great to hear we will do an ultrasound to see how your baby is growing sound good?

Jade: yea of course 

*Jade lays in the bed and lifts her shirt up while the doctor gets the gel*

*meanwhile at Lorenzo's work*'

Lorenzo: these papers aren't even signed by me they were due today!

Worker: I know but he went out and forgot to bring them to you sir 

*Lorenzo smashes his glass cup on the desk and grunts out of pain*

Worker: sir are you okay!?

Lorenzo: I'm...fine I have to go to the doctor.

Worker: I'll cancel your appointments today sir 

*Lorenzo drives to the doctor's office and goes and sits in the chair waiting while having a paper to his hand*

*Back at the ultrasound room*

Doctor: well Jade your baby is in perfect position and looking healthy 

Jade: I'm glad to hear that I just care about my baby being healthy 

doctor: I also was able to see the gender 

Jade: can you please tell me 

doctor: you are having a baby boy 

*Jade starts to cry out of happiness*

*Jade's Pov*

moments like these are moments that I want to share with Lorenzo and share with him...

*Jade gets up and leaves the ultrasound room*

*Lorenzo looks up from the chair and see's Jade there and instantly gets up*

Lorenzo: Jade...

Jade: Lorenzo...

*Lorenzo hugs Jade and she hugs him back as her eyes get filled with tears*

Jade: what happened to your hand?!

Lorenzo: oh well I got stressed at work and smashed a cup..

Jade: Lorenzo don't do that again now look at your hand because of what you did does it hurt?

Lorenzo: you care...

Jade: of course, I care why do you think I don't 

Lorenzo: I thought you would have moved on and forgot about me...

Jade: Lorenzo I could never move on, nor forget you I have been missing you like crazy I still love you like I did yesterday probably more. 

*Lorenzo kisses Jade*

Aria: dad your worker buddy told me you had an accident- what's going on here...?

Lorenzo: we ran into each other here-

Aria: can I talk to both of you alone

*Lorenzo and Jade look at each other*

both: yea... 

so that was unexpected wasn't it but what's going to happen? and we know Jade is expecting a baby boy how exciting! 

see you guys' next chapter! :)