Chapter 27: birth

*Jade's Pov*
It's been 2 months and I'm now 8 months pregnant and we have been putting off are wedding plans because I'm pregnant and I first want to give birth to our son since I know my belly won't fit in a wedding dress. But above that everything has been going so great Aria and Jack have been so happy together and recently shared exciting news with us they told us that they are expecting a baby I was shocked but it did explain why Aria was so emotional but I couldn't be happier for both of them and as for me and Lorenzo we are the happiest together he spoils me everyday and makes me feel so good I love him a lot and couldn't be more thankful for him.

Lorenzo: so love have you picked a dress out?
Jade: well I'm looking at options right now I can't try them on but I hope they look good on me
Lorenzo: I bet they will look good on you my love anything looks good on you
Jade: I can't wait to see you wearing your tux my handsome groom
*Lorenzo kisses Jade and she gets on top of him*
Lorenzo: easy there love
Jade: i want you right now Lorenzo I can't wait
Lorenzo: well isn't my beautiful girl horny
Jade: i am now enough talking
*Jade continues to kiss Lorenzo and she takes his shirt off and he begins to lift her dress up until Jade pushes Lorenzo back*

Lorenzo: whats wrong did I do something wrong Love
Jade: no it wasn't you baby I feel contractions
Lorenzo: ARE YOU SURE?
Jade: yes they feel strong!
Lorenzo: You are only 8 months pregnant that can't be!
Jade: some babies are born earlier! But put your shirt on baby we have to go to the hospital now!
Lorenzo: yes you're right! Wait I have to get the hospital bag!
*Lorenzo gets the hospital bag and goes behind Jade and helps her down the stairs then they go outside and get into the car*
*Jade starts to sweat and puts her head on the window*
Lorenzo: we are here baby let me get help!
*Lorenzo go insides asking for help*
Lorenzo: someone help my fiancé is in labor!
*nurses come out with a wheel chair and help Jade on the wheel chair and wheel her into a room*

Doctor: are you the father?
Lorenzo: yes is everything alright?!
Doctor: yes but you're wife wants to see you
*Lorenzo and the doctor rush into the room and he sees Jade crying and in pain*
Lorenzo: you got this Ma Cherie I know you can do it
*Lorenzo holds Jade's hand and she squeezes his and starts to push*
Lorenzo: you're doing great my love one more big push
*Jade pushes one more time and the baby starts to cry and she cries out of relief*

Jade: i did it Lorenzo
Lorenzo: yes you did my love im so proud of you
Nurse: here is you're healthy baby boy ma'am
*The nurse hands Jade her baby and Lorenzo looks at him and begins to cry*
Jade: he looks like you baby
Lorenzo: thank you for giving me this blessing love

Cuteness overload my baby daddy better be like that when I give birth 🙄 hope you enjoyed this story babes ❤️