chapter 8: I love you

*Jade's Pov*

Our date went so well we talked until it was time for us to go back home and I never wanted the night to end. I don't want to say it first, but I think I'm falling in love with Lorenzo I mean who wouldn't fall for a man like him he treats me like I'm the only girl in the world.

Today Aria said she was going to come and visit me, and I will tell her how it went just not with who so I'm partly telling her the truth.

*Hours pass and Aria arrives*

Aria: hey! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!

Jade: I know but I'm so glad to see you now

Aria: First things first though tell me the details of how your date went!

Jade: well, he took me on a helicopter ride then we went to a roof top and had dinner and shared personal things.

Aria: OMG!! sounds like such a dream I'm so happy for you I guess he wasn't a freak after all which is good.

Aria: I hope this leads to a beautiful love story though I'm so happy for you. 

Jade: thank you Aria it's means a lot for you to be supportive 

Aria: I will always support you and be here for you.

Aria: but I also came to say goodbye

Jade: where are you going?!

Aria: I'm going on vacation my dad paid for my trip, but he can't go because he is stuck at work, and I want to travel and take time to myself 

Jade: when will you be back?

Aria: In 1 month 

Jade: I'm going to miss you Ari, but I hope you have a good and safe trip

Aria: I will miss you too, but I'll be back before you know it! 

*Jade hugs Aria and then Aria leaves*

*Lorenzo text Jade*

Lorenzo: Good afternoon, Ma Cherie how did you sleep?

Jade: well, I slept very good how did you sleep?  

Lorenzo: I slept great and that's because I dreamt of a beautiful girl who stole my heart. 
Jade: mmm and who happens to be that girl sir.

Lorenzo: you Mon Ange

Jade: you are so cute my handsome man

Lorenzo: you are the cute one here well cute can't even describe you your beautiful. 

Lorenzo: I have a question though are you down to go dancing tonight?

Jade: you know how to dance? if so, you are going to have to teach me 

Lorenzo: well, no I don't but for you I can learn

Jade: You don't have too I don't mind you stepping on my feet as long as I get to dance with you.

Lorenzo: Then it's settled I will see you tonight make sure You look beautiful well who am I kidding Mon Ange doesn't have to work hard on looking beautiful because you already are naturally. 

Jade: you are the sweetest I can't wait to see you tonight my love.

Lorenzo: Jade...?

Jade: yes Lorenzo?

Lorenzo: I love you.

Jade: I love you, Lorenzo.

*Lorenzo's Pov*

her saying she loves me back made me feel happy because I feel like I have my forever partner she is someone I want to spend my life with...

well, they have said the Love word what will happen at the dance?? you will have to wait and see!!