010 :: NUMB.

RUNAWAY
CHAPTER TEN...!

!

❝ NUMB , SEASON FIVE ❞

❝ NUMB , SEASON
FIVE ❞

       "Foyet called Haley from Casmire's phone. He told her she was compromised, and I was dead."

"Have you called her?"

"No. He told her to throw her phone away, and buy a disposable. Anderson's bringing me a car. I'm hoping at least— she's gonna call me at least to check."

"Foyet posed as a Marshall, he even called from a number that Haley recognized."

"And now she trusts him, where do you think he would take her?"

"Witness Protection had her living in New Jersey."

"He has a head start. He could be there now."

"Garcia's got a trace."

"Send the coordinates to my phone." Aaron told the woman on the other line, as the ride that Anderson brought for him showed up.

"Hotch?"

"He hung up."

"Damn it— Wait, what's that?"

"Hotch is calling Foyet."

       JENNIE sat in the passenger seat of Haley's car, her leg bouncing up and down. She had tried making her eyes remain on the road in front of her, but they kept glancing back at Haley, who's frantic expression didn't help calm the girl's nerves.

Haley had noticed the girl's anxiety way long ago, before finally she sighed, "Our location was compromised."

Jennie's eyes shot to the woman, furrowing her eyebrows slightly, before she continued.