032 :: NOSTALGIA.

RUNAWAY
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO...!

!

❝ NOSTALGIA , SEASON EIGHT ❞

DUE TO the sudden turn of events, Jennie and Grayson's plans to stay in an Airbnb for the previous weekend had been post-poned.

Luckily, just three weeks later, both had free-schedules, ultimately allowing them to meet in Quantico. That weekend, they sat on Jennie's bed, as the girl scribbled numbers and calculations on a piece of paper.

"Okay. . . So, assuming I keep making the same amount of money I do now, and save it accordingly, I will have enough money for a cat in—" Jennie circled a certain number on the page, that coexisted with many scattered multiplying and long-division problems, "A month and two weeks."

Grayson had watched her through her entire mathematical process, with his eyebrows slightly raised, as he held onto a bowl of popcorn.

"And uh—" He paused for a second, popping a piece of popcorn in his mouth, "Where exactly do you plan on keeping this new cat? Considering your dorm has a no-animal policy?"

"Gray, there are kids who punch holes in their walls, and host parties every night, solely for the purpose of underaged drinking." Jennie informed the man, placing the paper she had done her calculations onto the floor, "I'm sure a little kitten will be the least of Columbia University's worries."

Grayson could only shake his head with a laugh, before leaning into the girl for a kiss, mumbling under his breath before their lips met, "You're so cute."

Jennie's face reddened at the compliment, melting into her boyfriend's touch as he cupped a hand on her face. Moments like these were undoubtedly her favourites. Just her and Grayson — no one else.

Knock, Knock, Knock.

The sound of someone knocking on the girl's bedroom door made the couple pull away, as Jennie immediately sighed. Swiftly, she hopped off of her bed, and opened her door, to see the ( very expected ) sight of Aaron Hotchner.