𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐 ;

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ; 𝐂𝐀𝐊𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Now little girl, "You called for her. "are you an esper?"

It was only a guess but if you hit a jackpot, you probably need to knock her out cold and erase her memories. Seeing him acting leisurely around her, Twilight probably doesn't have any idea of this.

She only stared at you with her jaw agape and didn't do anything to deny it. Not acting clueless or playing dumb. Due to her lack of reaction, it was safe to say your guess was correct.

"Young girl, you know too much than you should, don't you?"

You saw her swallow down her saliva nervously before bursting into tears.

"A-Anya– Anya will be a good girl!"

"What—"

"Down't kiwl meeee!!"She whimpered ridiculously loud while you were left flabbergasted, fearing if the neighbours might hear what she has said. "Anya won't tell anybody!!"

"T-That's not what auntie— Auntie will give you carrots!"

"Anya hates carrots!"Her sobs are getting louder and not showing a sign of ceasing. Even your eyes are starting to swirl at her tumultuous voice as your sensitive hearing only makes it worse.

Cupping your ears, you were left with no choice. "You can have auntie's cake so please stop crying!"

Apparently, you has cast a spell; or probably the word cake was the magic word — because she immediately stopped crying as if she didn't cry milliseconds ago. The same twinkle eyes reappeared and her whole face brightened.

"Cake?!"

"Yes, Anya. Cake."You sighed, suddenly feeling exhausted from this babysitting.

You then noticed her snot hanging in front of her mouth. Face scrunched in disgust, you turned around to pull a tissue from its box and put it on her nose.

"Blow your nose."

She did as you told her. Probably too hard since some of her snot got to your hand. When you turn your head a slight to look at her, she instantly put on her cute little act.

A smile appeared on your lips though it promptly vanished when you pinch her cheek with your hand that has her snot. "As if I would fall for that."

She makes a whining sound and took multiple steps away to create a distance from you, wiping the snot on her cheek with her sleeve. A smug look now dances across your feature upon seeing her reaction.

"Auntie is a meanie. Anya hate meanie!"

Walking back to your kitchen, you could only roll your eyes at her exaggerating words and turned around to face her while still walking backwards,

"Well, this meanie won't give you any dessert if you say that again."It was a harmless threat. Despite what you've done to the other SSS agents, you wouldn't dare to lie to an innocent girl and other children, especially when they haven't met the dark side of this polluted world.

She puffed her cheeks which reminds you of a squirrel and trails behind you.

"Go watch your favourite series."You shoo her away while taking out the cake. She remained silent while climbing up a bar stool.

Somehow she slipped and would've hit the ground with the bar stool on top of her; maybe gaining some light bruises if it wasn't for your fast reflex and caught her. The light sound of a ' thud ' was heard once the stool hit your hardwood floor.