𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗 ;

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ; 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒

Warning: Drunk Yor

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Slowly, you start regretting your choice of agreeing to come here. Definitely, this is one of the poor choices you ever made in your life.

Minutes before, all of you were enjoying some marinated food and freshly baked garlic bread until that piece shit brought up the topic of their marriage in his drunken state.

And then boom! Madness.

"A kiss!"He shouted tumultuously and you were pretty sure the neighbors from above and the bottom floor could hear it. Probably eavesdropping on the conversation too.

"Sis and Lottie. I want you two to k-k-kiss in front of me!"

The second lesson for tonight:

It seems like this Briar family can't handle their liquor.

And by the look of his sister, you sensed hesitation in her words when her expression turned into horror.

"But Yuri—!"

"No buts, Sis! You two love each other dearly, aren't you? Then you need to give me proof!"

"Well, Lottie– I mean, pfft, Mr. Forger."You corrected yourself, a small laugh accidentally slipped from your lips at the sound of his nickname, making you purse them into a thin line to refrain another one from escaping.

He sends you a sharp look and narrowed his eyes as if yelling at you to not say a word to the higher up about this matter.

Oh, have you ever listened to everything he said?

Yes.

"If you want privacy for your make-out kiss, I volunteered to walk myself out."

You stood up, preparing to leave until—

"Hold on a moment."The little brother stopped you by grabbing your forearm. A disgusted look almost immediately appeared on your face and was washed away as soon as it appeared at his next words.

"You also need to be the audience."

But teasing him is also a part of your personal job.

Your eyes lit up, once upon a blue moon did you ever agree with him. "I don't see the problem!"

"y/n, you—!"

"Ah-ah-ah~ Don't you forget what you need to do right now, Mr. Forger?"You lean against the wall behind while making a camera gesture with your fingers, mocking an action to capture the moment. A lopsided smile now adorned your lips.

"Yes, now kiss!"

"Do we really need to?"Yor shifted her gaze to you, "Especially in front of a guest at that?"

"Don't mind me. Just act as if I'm invisible."You wave her off with a grin.

"But..."

"She's the only blood relative that I have left!"Your teasing smile faltered, the [ color ] eyes glance over to the male next to you as he continues,

"Don't you get it? I've always wished for her to get married and have the happy life that she deserves. But if her husband couldn't even protect her, then what's the point?!"

"And I love Yor as much as you do."You heard Loid say. "Be it a bullet or a nuke, I'll give my life in order to protect her."

The way he said that with a straight face makes you cackle, going as far as turning around from the scene and facing the wall with your body still trembling from making your laughter audible.