𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕 ;

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍; 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐑

Us manga readers are bracing ourselves for what is coming next week— can't wait to see the drama of how twittards cancel dis boi
(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

━━━━━━━━━━━━

ding-dong~

Your head peered over to the front door and switch your gaze to the clock. It shows 9 o'clock, indicating it's quite late and uncanny for a visitor to come to your house. Thinking that some drunkard mistook their house with yours, you simply brush it off as they will leave soon.

However, the sound of someone knocking on the door had you jump out from your skin, as the sound is getting impatient.

Louder and louder.

"Who the hell...?"Pushing yourself up from your couch, you make a short visit to the kitchen before slowly walking up to the door with accompanied by a frying pan.

As soon as your fingertips made a contact with the surface of the door handle, you visibly frowned. Once you looked through the peephole, your face flared up in anger at the sight of the familiar face, that scarlet eyes, and that jet-black hair.

The grasp that you had with the frying pan tightened, feeling your knuckle turning white at how hard your grip is.

The audacity of this Ostanian to appear in front of your house was remarkable, you'd say. Remarkably stupid.

You swung open the door and hold the weapon you had in your hand right in front of his face as a threat.

"Another knock then I will end your whole career, jackass."

However, the next words that slipped from his mouth caught you off guard.

"Are you my sister husband's wife?"

You gave him a sharp look once your brain has processed his sentence, hand twitching to hit him across his face.

"Excuse me..?"

His face inches closer to yours, making you reel your head with a scowl. He reeks of alcohol, that's for sure. It's also a promise that he will find a hole in the forehead of his corpse if he makes another cretinous action.

He didn't recognize me, does he?

"What the hell do you want?"

"I knew it! I can't let Yor stay married to that cheater! Does he know that cheater is married or he just simply manipulated my poor sister?"

Each past minute, your anger bar has been rising with each false accusation he threw at Loid and you right on your face.

'Ah drat, should I kill him?'

"I must inform my sister about thi—"

"Yuri? Is that you?"

Once the voice of his sister meets his ears, in instant, he is now sober.

"Nee-san?"

"Oh, thanks heaven! I couldn't deal with him any longer."You craned your neck to look at the older sister, your thumb pointing at the male next to you. "I'm sure this one is yours, Mrs. Forger."

"Miss Schneider! I'm deeply sorry if Yuri caused you a problem."She apologized and you saw Yuri glance your way in shock.

"I-Isn't this your house, nee-san?"

"What? Nooo. Our house is just next to hers. She is our neighbor."

"Sooo, she is not– that–?"You watch the way his face turns white, stammering his sentence to find a correct word and not to make the situation much worse than already is.

So you decided to give him some little help.

"Do I look that old to become someone's mistress?"Sarcasm congested in each of your syllables and scoffed, eyeing the taller male with a look of vexatious. "Better do a background checking first, Briar."

A gasp of horror came from Yor and turned to look at her younger brother. "Yuri?!"

"Ohoho, look who is in trouble~ Clearly it wasn't me though~"You sang when your and his eyes meet across his older sister's shoulder, and he gives you the stare of death. You glare right back at him, waiting until he drops his gaze.

"As a sorry, why don't you have a taste of what Loid is going to make?"She smiles apologetically and your eyes unconsciously glance over the male, who is shaking his head and forming an ' X ' with his arms behind her, giving a look of ' don't you dare ' to you.

Sucks to be him. You want to make his life more miserable.

"I'd love to!"

"WHAT?!"

"Lovely!"She tugged you inside and walked past him as you give him a smug look while her sister wasn't looking.

He scowl in defeat and followed from behind, already disliking you for your childish behavior.

───────────────

Loid dries his hands and put away his apron after making sure the garlic bread is now cooking in the oven, he makes his way to the front door to check the commotion that is happening.

To say the least, he didn't expect you to enter his house with Yor.

"y/n? Yor?"

"Not a word, Forger."You quickly cut him off with Yuri now standing behind you while Yor head towards the kitchen to make you some drinks.

There is a pause but his eyes settled on the frypan.

"Why are you holding a pan?"

"... it's for your anniversary gift."

"Their anniversary is today?!"

"Not a word from you too, Briar."