Episode 1: Food for Thought

SURVIVOR CROATIA: TEMPLE OF SECRETS.

Tribes.

KORNATI

Curtis (43 years old) (The Country Worker)

Damian (29 years old) (The former criminal)

Luke (22 years old) (The other Kalahan)

Moana (34 years old) (The peace keeper)

Rachel (28 years old) (The business woman)

Sarah (26 years old) (The fire fighter)

VORONA

Andy (37 years old) (The paranoid gamer)

Dianne (30 years old) (The high-tempered boxer)

Gail (29 years old) (The loyal fighter)

Lauren (24 years old) (The rainbow figure)

Vinnie (41 years old) (The deal breaker)

Zane (23 years old) (The vegan schemer)

JUBURI

Brendan (25 years old) (The team player)

Emily (40 years old) (The sassy caretaker)

Jayda (21 years old) (The high school reject)

Kate (19 years old) (The insecure thinker)

Kenny (28 years old) (The struggling babysitter)

Nigel (32 years old) (The adventurous comedian)

EPISODE 1: FOOD FOR THOUGHT

The episode opened with an underwater shot before quickly resurfacing, showing the wild jungles that the castaways will be living in.

Jeff: On the coast of the Adriatic sea, a place known for it's intangible goods and colorful beaches with a population of over 4 million people. This is Croatia! In just a few moments, this area will be home to 18 Americans for the next 39 days. They have been divided in to 3 tribes and must work together to overcome the odds.

The next scene showed Jeff on a jet ski, approaching an abandoned island with an open cave.

Jeff: Over the course of Survivor, many castaways have found themselves in interesting dilemmas which either worked to their success or led to their failure in this game. And this season, we're taking this to a whole new level.

He then got off his jet ski as he arrived at the island.

Jeff: This is the temple of secrets. Over the course of this game, castaways will be exiled to live on this island, however, each visit comes with a choice to make which could make or break the player's game or the people around them.

Jeff then went inside the cave where there was a hallway with multiple setups, each set-up came with a choice of 2 things and also showing a note in the middle. Some of these choices included "Food or Shelter" and "Camp Visit or Camp Raid". There was also an immunity idol shown which had a skull symbol on it.

Jeff: How will this impact the game? We'll find out soon. But one thing is for certain, as soon as these 18 American's arrive, the game will be on from the get-go, as 2 people will find themselves on this very island, forcing them to make a choice on Day 1.

The camera then panned over to a train which was passing through Europe. Inside the train were shots shown of the players.

Jeff: These are all strangers coming in from different walks of life, forced to work together to create a new society while battling the elements and each other. They must learn to adapt or they'll be voted out of the tribe.