Episode 2: Raining Tension

Current Tribes.

KORNATI

Curtis

Damian

Luke

Moana

Rachel

Sarah

VORONA

Andy

Dianne

Lauren

Vinnie

Zane

JUBURI

Brendan

Emily

Jayda

Kate

Kenny

Nigel

EPISODE 2: ITS RAINING TENSION

Jeff: Previously on Survivor! 18 Castaways began their adventure in Croatia, split in to 3 tribes, Kornati, Vorona and Juburi. And right as the game began, castaways were given the chance to guarantee their safety from the first tribal council.

Jeff: There are 2 individual immunity idols hidden around here. Find one of those idols and bring them back to your mat in the time limit, you are guaranteed safety at the first tribal council of the season.

Jeff: At the marooning, Kenny and Dianne found the idols, guaranteeing them safety, while Moana found valuable information.

Moana (confessional): There was this envelope. Didn't know what it was but I knew it was important.

Jeff: At the Temple of Secrets, the two idol holders were given a simple task, choosing between rice and wood. But there was more at stake.

Dianne: "Hidden within one of these essentials is a clue to a hidden immunity idol that's somewhere around your camp. Find it and you can protect yourself from being voted off at any tribal council you go to up until there are 5 people remaining." A hidden immunity idol, that is powerful.

Jeff: Over at Kornati, there was an instant gender split from the get go.

Curtis: So here's the thing, I think the girls have got their own thing going.

Damian: I never gave it much thought honestly but yeah, I guess you're right.

Jeff: At Vorona, Vinnie and Zane instantly had targets on their backs.

Vinnie (confessional): Zane kinda took the leadership role in terms of us trying to start a fire. Everyone knows that taking the leadership role in this game can mean being the first one voted out.

Gail: Well, Dianne has immunity. Do we have any problem voting off Vinnie first?

Andy: I don't. You guys cool with it?

Lauren: Yeah

Jeff: And at Juburi, Brendan instantly grew popular with the girls, while Nigel and Kate had their own special bond.

Kate (confessional): To be honest here, Nigel is the only one who I feel like I can relate to out here. He kind of reminds me of my Dad.

Jeff: At the first immunity challenge. Kornati and Juburi thrived, while Vorona was left in the dust.

Jeff: Kornati wins immunity! Juburi wins immunity!

Jeff: Back at camp. It seemed like it was a battle between Zane and Vinnie, until Andy suggested a third target.