Episode 5: Double Down

Okay, back with another episode. Now this one will be interesting because now we have a swap to deal with however it may not come in the way that certain people may think. Once this episode ends, we will be going from 14 castaways to 12. Yep, I'll be doubling down on eliminations today and I'm quite looking forward to it. After all, the more people that get eliminated, the closer I get to finishing off this story. And I have said before how excited I am to see how this whole season looks completed. I said the same thing about Panama and that story I was more than proud of for how I did. So we'll see how this one compares.

Not only that but I kinda need to keep it consistent with the whole 3 day schedule. I can always switch to two days but that'd feel weird and less natural for me to try. Maybe in a future season we'll see what happens. So, all three immunity idols have been found, all of them have yet to be played and are in possession of Moana, Vinnie and Kenny, 3 very capable players. How far will they be able to make it? Will Damian's cross-tribal plan actually work? All this and more may or may not be answered this episode. Also yay for me managing to get this one out in less than 3 months! I'd call that progress. Don't expect me to keep this up though, my motivation has highs and lows and I'm trying to make the most of my highs as I can.

Current Tribes.

KORNATI

Damian

Luke

Moana (Kornati Immunity Idol)

Rachel

Sarah

VORONA

Andy

Lauren

Vinnie (Vorona Immunity Idol)

Zane

JUBURI

Emily

Jayda

Kate

Kenny (Juburi Immunity Idol)

Nigel

EPISODE 5: DOUBLE DOWN

Jeff: Previously on Survivor!

The Vorona tribe was shown placing their torches.

Jeff: After Lauren barely survived tribal council, the guys re-solidified their alliance!

Andy: She was throwing us all under the bus at one point or another.

Vinnie: It's alright, I believe you.

Jeff: At the Juburi tribe, people got tired over Nigel's work ethic.

Emily (confessional): He's conserving his energy, trying to make the best of a cruddy shelter.

Jeff: The reward challenge allowed for more tribal interactions.

Vinnie: Nigel, you got a parrot?

Nigel: Damn.

Jeff: And after the Vorona tribe won their first reward...

Jeff: Vorona wins reward!

The tribe was shown cheering while the next scene showed Lauren volunteering for the Temple of Secrets.

Lauren: I'm going.

Jeff: And Lauren chose to miss out on the reward, fearing her position on the outs hasn't changed.

Lauren: Camp Visit or Camp Raid? I'm going to pick the Camp Visit.

Jeff: And with her decision, the Kornati tribe received an unexpected visitor.