Episode 3: Leading the Blind

Current Tribes.

KORNATI

Damian

Luke

Moana

Rachel

Sarah

VORONA

Andy

Dianne

Lauren

Vinnie

Zane

JUBURI

Brendan

Emily

Jayda

Kate

Kenny

Nigel

EPISODE 3: LEADING THE BLIND

Jeff: Previously on Survivor!

Vinnie: That vote was nothing to do with you, it had everything to do with her.

Jeff: Lauren found herself on the outs after her closest ally was blindsided!

Lauren (confessional): I just want to strangle Vinnie right now.

Jeff: At the reward challenge, the tribes competed for a very special reward. A visit from a survival specialist!

Jeff: Juburi wins reward!

Kenny: We're going to send Vinnie.

Jeff: After Vinnie was sent to the Temple of Secrets. He decided to take the risk of sitting out of the next challenge for a clue, leading him to the third and final hidden immunity idol.

Vinnie was shown taking the clue and digging up the idol.

Jeff: Over at Juburi, Emily was having a rough time with the environment, and contemplated quitting the game.

Emily: Maybe I'm just not cut out for this game.

Jeff: But after some supporting words by Kate, she decided to stay!

Kate: You were casted for a reason.

Emily (confessional): I am going to press on hard and give every single thing I've got to win today's challenge.

Jeff: At the immunity challenge, Juburi took an easy victory, while Lauren led her tribe to claim their first win of the season!

Jeff: Juburi wins immunity! Vorona wins immunity! Kornati tribe going to tribal council!

Jeff: Back at camp, Curtis stumbled on some valuable information. Learning that the girls have an idol.

Curtis (confessional): The girls have an immunity idol. This could destroy everything for us guys.

Jeff: And the guys hatched a plan to divide their votes, assuming Sarah was still on their side! Leaving her with a critical decision to make!

Sarah (confessional): I am nervous as all hell. Why is this decision so tough?

Jeff: At tribal council, Sarah made her decision to side with the girls, as they voted off the guys' leader, Curtis.

Jeff: Curtis, the tribe has spoken.

Jeff: 16 are left, who will be voted out tonight?

Intro.

KORNATI NIGHT 6.