Episode 6: The Worst Vegan Ever

So last episode was quite the game changer. We had a tribe swap, followed by a double tribal with some new relationships forming and old relationships breaking apart. This episode, we're going back to normal, we'll have a reward challenge, an immunity challenge followed by a tribal council where one more person will get the boot. This one I had quite a bit to write about since I can confirm that this is the last episode before the inevitable merge episode.

As always, I will write my recap episode which is episode 7, followed by the merge episode which is episode 8. Quite a bit to look forward to and I do not want to stop while I'm ahead. As always, hope you enjoy this episode just as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Current tribes.

KORNATI

Damian

Kate

Jayda

Nigel

Rachel

Sarah

JUBURI

Andy

Kenny (Juburi immunity idol)

Lauren

Luke

Vinnie (Vorona immunity idol)

Zane

EPISODE 6: THE WORST VEGAN EVER

Jeff: Previously on Survivor!

Jayda: You have a hidden immunity idol, don't you?

Kate: How could you even assume I had one?

Jeff: The fallout of Brendan's elimination led to an all out war between Kate and Jayda, meanwhile Kenny, the actual mastermind, watched from the distance.

Kenny (confessional): I don't think they've realized that that I was the one behind all of this. So it's kind of thrilling to be honest with you.

Jeff: At the reward challenge, Kornati and Vorona continued their cross tribal agreement, formed by Damian.

Jeff: Kornati wins reward!

Kornati was shown celebrating after taking out Juburi's last tile.

Jeff: This made Juburi all the more determined to win this upcoming immunity challenge.

Juburi was practicing with their bags.

Emily (confessional): I never like for things to come down to the wire but with us it seems like the other tribes have drawn that line in the sand. And we have to fight back or we're toast.

Jeff: But what the tribes didn't know was that they were about to be hit with a swap!

Jeff was then explaining the twist.

Jeff: 2 new tribes will be formed, 2 people will win immunity, both tribes will go to tribal council, both tribes will vote someone out.

Jeff: And Kornati's advantage tipped the scale in their favor as they sat out almost the entire Juburi tribe, leading to Rachel and Vinnie coming out on top.

Jeff: Moana in the water! Rachel wins immunity!

Jeff: Luke is in the water! Vinnie wins individual immunity!

Jeff: And they chose to stick with their original tribes, with the only exception being Luke, who found himself without any allies.

Luke (confessional): It's definitely scary being the only Kornati member to have switched beaches. It's like being the rich new kid at school.