Episode 4: Staying Alive

Current Tribes.

KORNATI

Damian

Luke

Moana

Rachel

Sarah

VORONA

Andy

Lauren

Vinnie

Zane

JUBURI

Brendan

Emily

Jayda

Kate

Kenny

Nigel

EPISODE 4: STAYING ALIVE

Jeff: Previously on Survivor! Kenny, Moana and Vinnie each possessed a very powerful tool in this game. The hidden immunity idol! A twist in the game that very few know about!

Moana: "Congratulations, you have found the hidden immunity idol"

Kenny: "The hidden immunity idol will keep you safe from being voted out at tribal council".

Vinnie: The best part is, most people don't even know these exist.

Jeff: At the Kornati tribe, Damian, knowing him and Luke were down in numbers, got close with Rachel, forming a special bond of their own.

Damian (confessional): The more I talk to Rachel, the more fun I have with her.

Rachel (confessional): I think Damian likes me. I may like him too.

Jeff: While at the Temple of Secrets, Moana got to work on Nigel, in exchange for some cookies.

Nigel: You let me keep the cookies, and I'll team up with you if we find ourselves on the same tribe.

Moana: Alright, deal.

Moana (confessional): Now I get the fish and an ally for the future, so win-win for me.

Jeff: When Nigel got back to the Juburi camp, he wasted no time in sharing his stash with his closest ally, Kate!

Both were seen enjoying their cookies.

Nigel: Cheers.

Kate: To the future.

Jeff: At the immunity challenge, despite their best efforts, Vorona once again found themselves going to tribal council thanks to Andy's sabotage skills.

The tribe all looked exhausted after the energy draining immunity challenge.

Jeff: Back at camp, it seemed like Lauren's game was done. Until Dianne and Andy wanted to make a move against each other!

Andy (confessional): Now that I hear Dianne's voting for me? She could expose my whole game.

Jeff: At tribal council, Andy made a last ditch effort to save Lauren.

Andy: I'm sick of your whole "appeasing everyone" strategy.

Jeff: And it worked, as when the votes were read, Dianne got blindsided out of the game.

Jeff: Dianne, the tribe has spoken.

Jeff: 15 are left. Who will be voted out tonight?

Intro.

VORONA NIGHT 9.

Vorona, now down to 4 tribe members, all made it back to camp and placed down their torches.