14

Tanya's POV

It was two weeks after that kiss and somehow Dante and I had fallen into each other's company. At least it was safe to say I was beginning to develop feelings for him.

We'd resorted to stealing kisses any chance we got with hot make-out sessions that he didn't frustratingly allow to get too far. It was starting to get on my nerves as I had begun to have the need to feel him inside me.

Dalia had said the previous day that Dante was exhibiting an applaudable restraint which was rare for werewolves. She went on to say that this had further proven that he was an exceptional being and really deserved the title of the strongest Alpha.

You must be thinking how not having sex with me for 26 days after we'd met proved all that and you are not alone. I asked the same thing but my answer was that I still had much to learn about how things worked.

Slowly regaining consciousness as the morning light grazed my closed lids, I felt something rigid between my thighs. Frowning, I shuffled around and almost screamed when I felt its hot hardness move with me.

My eyes flashed open in alarm and I sat up abruptly, alarm bells ringing in my head as it rubbed on my lap. Gradually and fearfully, I lifted the black duvet in the hopes of finding the problem.

Boy was it a big problem as my eyes clashed with its steel and erect form. I clamped in my fear as I realized what it was and who it belonged to, a blush staining my cheeks as my womanly parts twitched in arousal.

Hastily reinstating the duvet, I tapped the bare-chested and from what I saw, naked male beside me. He didn't budge and that prompted me to shake him. "Dante,"

"What?" He grumbled in that morning sexy voice books always talked about, his eyes still shut.

"We have a problem," I muttered, praying the hotness in my cheeks went unnoticed.

"What problem?" He sniffed and unraveled his lids. His face morphed into confusion as his grey eyes stared at my face. He seemed to have realized what I was on about as he chuckled and murmured an "oh."

"That's all you have to say?" I quizzed as he repeated my action earlier and smirked.

"What do you want me to say?" He lifted a brow, sitting up. "Darling you should know this is normal."

"I know it is." I rolled my eyes. "And I woke you up to fix it and not to point out the obvious. Are you even listening?"

"I haven't ever been this hard," he said, establishing not to have listened to anything I let out as he again peeped below the duvet. "Now you see what waking up next to you causes."

"Yes, I do," I exhaled, jiggling my head at him. "Now please will you do something?"

"How about you do something?" He threw the question back at me and leaned his weight on his right arm, bringing his face close to mine, that my breath clogged in my throat at the switch in the situation.

"Hell no!" I shot up before he could trap me and rolled off the bed while scoffing at the laughter in his eyes. "As if you'd let me."

"You are right." He hunched his body and gazed at where I now stood with hands on hips, the material of my robe riding up a bit at the action. "I won't because it'll lead to something else."

"And I guess this is something I'm not yet ready for?" I queried using air quotes at his infamous line.

"Yes," he answered.

"I can assure you that I am ready," I announced, and planted my palms on the bed, inciting an explicit and full view of my cleavage.

"I'll know when, the same way you would." He licked his lips and eyed my boobs.