NARUTO PART - 1

Naruto was about to transfer his chakra when he decided something else.

" Old man Fukasaku I can see past too right" asked Naruto.

" Yes Naruto boy you can see that, you can actually decide which part of your past you wanted to see because it's already happend so we can easily skip to the part we want to see" said FUKASAKU.

"So show me the day I was born, show me how my parents died" said Naruto.

Before FUKASAKU so anything Hokage started saying " Listen everyone Identity of Naruto's parents is S rank secret. I was going to tell him that when he becomes chunin but I think today is fine. You can't tell anyone who is parents are. Am I clear" said Hokage.

Everyone was wondering who was his parents that Hokage is soo serious.

"Naruto do you know who is your father" asked Hokage.

" Y-yeah I know" said Naruto.

"How did you find out" asked Hokage.

"I'll tell you later old man" said Naruto.

Naruto poured his chakra and Fukasaku did some Jutsu with orb and it started glowing and started projecting on the wall of office.

In a Secluded area we can see a read headed pregnant woman in her labour. with one last push baby's cry filled the room. Then suddenly a man comes into the room. He has long blond hair cerulean blue eyes and Jonin vest, he was no other than Fourth Hokage Minato Namikaze.

"Congratulations hokage-sama it's a healthy baby boy, he is just your copy." Said wife of hiruzen.

"Thank you" said Minato while holding Naruto with tears in his eyes. Then he goes to his wife and kissed her forehead.

"Look Kushina our son "" Naruto "".

Everyone eyes widened with this scene. Asuma's cigratte dropped , Kakashi's icha-icha book fell from his hand, Gai was shocked kurenai doesn't know what to say. Mebuki was out of breath after seeing that the demon brat was the son of fourth hokage.
Sakura and Sasuke didn't know what to say, hinata was happy for him.  Everyone was pretty shocked, before anyone could say anything Mebuki shouted.

" You are not his son, you are demon brat".

Before anyone can reply her Shikamaru broke the silence.

" Are you blind, tell me one person in village who has blond hair and blue eyes. Naruto is splitting image of lord fourth. I always suspected that he is somehow related to him". Said Shikamaru.

" Why didn't you tell me" yelled Kakashi to hokage.

He was beyond angry, he could have adopted him. After his father's death, Minato was like father to him. If he could just protected Naruto he would have payed the debt Minato has on him.

"Why, he was my sensie's son before he died he asked me to protect him at any cost" said Kakashi with little broken voice.

" I guess you will find out that in projection. " Said Hokage.

Suddenly someone picked up Naruto from his crib, while Minato was talking to Kushina.

"Stay away from the jinjhuriki" said the man with mask.

"Who are you and what you want with my wife" said Minato.

"Iam forefather of this village MADARA UCHIHA
And I want nine tails, choose wisely you want to protect your son or your wife" said Masked man.