TRUE POWER OF SHARINGAN 2

Today. 2nd May marks the second anniversary of this book. When I started writing this, I was a noobie and I did many mistakes. I thought about correcting them but I think these mistakes made this story what it is today. Thank you to all my readers and followers.

I'm going to promise you all that I'm going to write Naruhina stories till my last breath. I have atleast 10fanfictions in my mind that I want to write and I keep getting new ideas everyday.

This book is near its end now.

Sakura looked at the screen dumbfounded.

"Did I just died" asked Sakura.

"Seems like it" said Ino.

Just then Shikaku started smiling and everyone raised their eyebrows and Shikaku pointed towards the screen.

Screen started glowing again.

Renshi saw the dead body of Pink haired woman but suddenly it vanished and pink haired girl was standing in front of him.

"What's this" said Renshi.

"That's your death otsutsuki" said Sarada and jumped on his neck and started attacking with her bare hands.

Seeing the opportunity Hinata left sakura on ground and closed her eyes to focus, immediately she went into sage mode and drew her chakra infused spear from seal and jumped towards otsutsuki.

Otsutsuki was about to jump away when sakura quickly ran and kicked him in the leg.

Spear went right through otsutsuki's eye and he fell on ground.

His hands went towards the spear to remove it but he couldn't touch the spear.

After few minutes he stopped moving.

Hinata released the Sage mode and her head started aching.

Sakura went towards hinata and started doing healing jutsu.

A drop of blood from sakura's hand fell on hinata's neck.

Hinata opened her eyes and looked towards sakura's hands.

"Does it hurt" she asked.

Sakura shook her head.

"It doesn't hurt but it takes toll on body" said Sakura.

"Atleast it saved you" said Hinata.

"Yeah, but I lost my one life" said Sakura.

"Izanagi is a powerful technique" said Sarada.

"Oooo, that's how she's safe" said Ino.

"Did she came back to life?" asked Kazekage.

"Izanagi alternates the reality at a great price." said Sasuke.

"What's the price" asked Kankuro.

"An eye" said Naruto.

"Alternating reality, that's something outrageous" said Kazekage.

"Thank's to Madara, Sakura is safe now" said Kiba.

With EVERYBODY OUTSIDE THE CITY.

Madara with his crescent blade was slashing through everything that came in his way.

He and Hashirama was fighting together.

Hashirama grabs otsutsuki and brings them towards Madara and he slashes them.

Tobirama and Minato were just a flash. Only few otsutsuki were able to see them but they were busy fighting Naruto and Sasuke.