ROCK LEE

{A:N : I have decided to copy paste Lee's chapter because , I can't write. typing with one hand is big problem. I'll try to make this chapter as enjoyable as possible. hope you understand.}

"I asked someone else to write this chapter so there might be many mistakes. You can ignore this chapter if you want to."

Lee gets up and goes to the orb.

He tries to pour chakra but his body is not capable of molding chakra so he couldn't do it.

"I think I can't see my future" said Lee.

"What happened" asked Gai.

"I can't mold Chakra" said Lee.

"Is there any other way" asked Gai to Fukasaku.

"If he can't access his Chakra he should try to reach for his Nature chakra. Just use it to pour in the orb otherwise he'll turn into the stone" said Fukasaku.

"How would I do that" asked Lee.

"Well you can't be train in Senjutsu that quickly" said Fukasaku thinking of a way to see Lee's future.

"I can help" said Jiraiya.

"How" asked Gai.

"I'll go sage mode with Nature chakra and I'll try to collect his Nature chakra from his body and then pour it into the orb" said Jiraiya.

Everyone nodded.

Just when Jiraiya went sage mode Tsunade fell from her chair laughing.

Everyone looks at her and then at Jiraiya.

Everyone started laughing in the room.

Jiraiya sighed.

"That's why I don't like Sage mode" said Jiraiya.

After seeing Jiraiya's transformed eye, everyone was laughing.

Jiraiya sighed and grabbed Lee's hand and poured his chakra into the orb.

Screen started glowing.

After a long wait, Lee is matched to fight against Gaara . He begins the fight by attacking with Taijutsu , but his attacks are blocked by Gaara's sand. To bypass the speed of his speed , Gai permits Lee to remove his leg weights. In doing so, Lee's speed increases and he manages to land hits, only to discover Gaara's body has sand armour . Opening the first of the GATE , Lee launches Gaara into the air with several kicks. Catching him with his bandages, Lee uses the Morning lotus, only to discover he used it on a body replacement technique.

'' It's from Chunin exams'' said Gai.

" Lee can open gate" asked Kakashi.

Gai nodded.

"Those weights" gasped Ino.

"It's too much Gai" said Kurenai.

"He can't use Ninjutsu. He have to train harder than other" said Gai.

Lee's target was actually only a decoy - a hollow clone made of sand . Gaara reappears and fights Lee, who is now weak from using his move again. Lee quickly recovers this time, demonstrating his ability to open the Second Gate. He then powers himself up by opening the Third , frightening even Gaara. and have flashbacks to before Lee became a and right after he became one, showing his determination to be a respectable ninja through only the use of
taijutsu.

Everyone was staring wide-eyed at the projection.

Lee's speed proved too much for , and his sand was no longer able to form a shield fast enough to be of use. Lee opened the Fifth Gate, and used his most powerful attack, . Gaara survived this final blow due to him softening his fall by turning his gourd into sand, and used the sand to crush Lee's left arm and leg. Gaara moved his sand to finish Lee, but jumped in to protect his student. Lee, although unconscious due to the pain, rose to continue the battle, his desire to win fuelling his broken body. Guy wept at Lee's dedication, and Lee was taken away to recover. The medical ninja announced that Lee's injuries were too severe to be completely healed, and that he would never be able to fight as a ninja again. Guy regretted teaching Lee such dangerous techniques.