LAST BIT OF CHAKRA

Naruto was unconscious. But he still can hear voices from outside. Minato's kunai clashing with Zinsishi. Sasuke's voice trying to wake him up. In between these voices naruto heard.

"Naruto............."

"He needs my help"

Naruto opened his eyes and realised he was in his mindscape. He quickly looked towards where Kurama used to live.

He could see a small ball of chakra with 2 big red eyes.

"What are you saying" asked Naruto.

"He needs my help" said Kurama.

"Who" asked Naruto.

"Boruto" said Kurama.

"Is he in trouble, where is he" asked Naruto worried.

"He's safe. But he's not powerful enough to do what he's going to do. So he needs my help" said Kurama.

"I don't understand. Why are you telling me this. How can I do anything" asked Naruto.

"They need me outside. I have to wake up" said Naruto.

"You don't understand. Because originally you were my Jinchuriki. My consciousness automatically came to you. He only has my raw chakra that's why he can't use my full power" said Kurama.

"What do I do now" asked Naruto.

"You have to remove every Last bit of my chakra from your body. After that ky consciousness will automatically be transfered to Boruto because he has most amount of my chakra" explained Kurama.

"Okay, so I should use orange chakra mode" said Naruto.

"It would take weeks before you ran out in that mode" said Kurama.

"So" asked Naruto.

"Another problem is you only have my one half of chakra. Only ying, you have to borrow yang half to use it" said Kurama.

"Ahh, it's confusing me Dattebayo. Just tell me what I have to do" said Naruto annoyed.

Kurama just smirked.

"Bring me sasuke" said Kurama.

"Only ying half" asked Kiba confused.

Everyone raised an eyebrow.

"Chakra also has yin and yang" asked Kiba explaining his question.

"What do we teach them in academy" asked Asuma sighing.

"Everything has yin and yang." said Kiba's mother smacking his head.

"Chakra is made up of two energies. Bodies Spiritual energy and physical energy. Combining both gives us chakra" said Hiruzen and everyone nodded.

"We still don't know where original Boruto is" said Kakashi.

Screen started glowing again.

"Try to draw as much attention as you can. Get every pure blood otsutsuki here" shouted Sasuke protecting Naruto with his partial susano.

Everyone nodded and started moving into the city.

"That brat is ruining my fun" said Madara.

"He might have a plan" said Tobi.

WITH Hinata and others.

Hinata activated her byakugan to look inside.

She could see Senshi sitting on his throne and smirking. She knew he was looking at them. He knew what they were doing but he was still carefree, because he knew he's too powerful.