HINATA PART- 1

Hinata pours her chakra into the orb.

She was looking forward to how her life will turn out being with Naruto.

Sakura and Ino were excited to see Naruto as a husband and boyfriend. Kurenai was happy for her student but seeing Naruto's anger in kiba's future were irritating her. Hiashi was waiting for how Naruto Will treat hinata and how will he do his hokage job too, because it's hard for him to do 2 things at once.

Orb started glowing.

Village was rebuilding after pain's attack. Captain Yamato has created important places quickly with his wood release. Hyuga compound is almost finished. Hinata was in training ground little outside of village. Just then Naruto comes to her running.

"Hii hinata" said Naruto panting.

"Were you running all the way here" asked Hinata.

Naruto nodded and comes to her.

"Well where's your father today hinata?"

"He's out of the village to get some goods for compound" said hinata.

"What happened why do you want to meet him suddenly" asked hinata

"Well since we are now couple, I think I should tell him myself" said Naruto rubbing his back and blushing.

Hinata blushed too and nodded.

"He'll be back maybe day after tomorrow" said hinata.

"Well Iam going tomorrow" said Naruto.

"Where are you going" asked hinata.

"Well attack on one of the strongest village is a big step of Akatsuki and after Sasuke joined Akatsuki he kidnapped killer bee jinjhuriki of eight tails so now Iam the only jinjhuriki left. And killer bee was raikage's little brother so he has asked for 5 kage summit, and granny tsunade is unconscious for past few days so Kakashi sensie will be taking her place in meeting and maybe he'll be named sixth Hokage after that" said Naruto.

"Sasuke in Akatsuki and caught killer bee" said Jiraiya.

Sasuke looked down.

"Well that's how Kakashi was named sixth Hokage" said Asuma.

"Your flames of youth burns brightly Kakashi" said Gai.

"I think it's early stage of war" said Asuma.

Everyone nodded.

"Congratulate Kakashi sensie from my side" said hinata.

"Yeah.... well so I'll meet your father later"

"Yeah......"said hinata.

Both of them were awkward. Because relationship is new for both of them. They loved each other so very long but they never really talked like that.

Naruto comes close to hinata and asked for her hand. She obliged and gave her hand to Naruto. Naruto creates a seal in her forearm which quickly vanishes.

"This is my shinki formula for hirashin. If you need me in village just pour your chakra in I'll be here in a flash" said Naruto.

"Thank you" said hinata.

"Ok so I'll go now" said Naruto.

Hinata nodded. Then Naruto to the village.

Hinata started training a little bit when someone jumps on her from behind.