23. Country Club

Maddy's POV

Maddy's POV

To my luck but not to my surprise, the rumor about Rafe and I had spread all across the island but nothing about me and JJ. I had actually already pep-talked myself into brushing this topic off whenever someone would ask me, but luckily that didn't happen. 

My speech in the spa of Kelce's house sure did scare the people. The name Bamford was definitely the only reason no one had run their mouth yet, but even if they had, I wasn't ashamed of my actions. 

JJ Maybank is hot as fuck, they're all just jealous. 

Rafe had been invited over to our house for dinner multiple times and the same with me, I had never seen our parents this happy over some news. I guess the possibility of a Bamford and Cameron family made them more excited than ever. 

"Babe, you ready?", Rafe asked walking into my room. 

We were about to meet our friends in the country club today, to start day drinking and honestly just hanging out. Usually, our summers contained of the same things but this year it was different, it felt like the group wasn't as close anymore, probably because Sarah ditched us for the Pogues. 

"Yeah", I smiled and straightened down my skirt that I had just pulled up to my waist. I was wearing a baby pink tennis skirt along with a cropped white polo shirt that showed my cleavage nicely. 

"oh wow", Rafe mumbled and came up to me, wrapping his arms around my body, giving my ass a firm squeeze, "fuck you look good". 

"Thank you, I'm glad you like it", I smiled up at him innocently. 

I liked the feeling of being in charge, knowing Rafe was down by his knees whenever I would wear something that suited his preferences. Having control over him made me feel better about myself and about our relationship. 

Don't get me wrong, Rafe was nothing but a sweetheart but I also knew the other side of him. The aggressive one and it was only a matter of time before it would show again as it did at Kelce's party. So for as long as I could, I loved holding him in my hands. 

"I do, I wanna fuck you right now", he whispered in my ear pushing me against my vanity while kissing my neck sloppily. 

Sadly I knew this intense horniness came from the drugs he was still doing. He kept denying it to me but I could see the effects on him, his lazy eyes, the slight sweat that was always coating his forehead, and his intense burst of ego. 

"We can't, they're waiting for us", I giggled trying to not make myself fold for him once again. 

"They can wait longer", he whispered while placing me on the vanity and getting between my legs within a matter of seconds, pressing himself up against me. 

"Rafe", I whispered trying to not give into the pleasure I could already start feeling from his body. 

"I love when you whimper my name", he mumbled before kissing down my chest and grinding his hips against mine.