training regime

"Ok so seeing as your going to yuuei we have to set a training schedule"

"Ok"

"So we will be doing a set of training that i used to do, however i do have to say one thing"
"Metroids can fly, well more like hover, i think that if a human is injected with metroid dna then they can float and jump higher"

I of course was kinda just absorbing this information while writing in a note book.

"Lets get to it, lets go to dagobah beach"

*later at the beach*

"Now, lets get started"

Month 1

Izuku managed to get control over his "flight" and speed. He started to clean the beach as well, a yellow haired man started watching over izuku from the stairs.

Month 2

Izuku by now has some visable muscles if he doesnt have his shirt on, he is however also very flexible still. Samus also made a shoddy arm cannon for izuku to test.

Month 3

Samus had gotten accepted to yuuei and made a full arm cannon for izuku which he modified to shoot corrosive yellow glue?

Month 4

Izuku had been testing the arm cannon and made up a random acidic formula and attempted to make it but it failed.

Month 5

Izuku had made the adic chemical and tested it at the beach, he also cleaned it fully using the cannon to dissolve the garbage.

Walking into yuuei izuku tripped on a what seems to be a random can that got blasted with adic a few seconds later, otherwise he was kinda floating in place.

"Sorry i used my quirk on you, it would've been bad luck to trip"

Izuku floated upside down to see a brunette with what looks like a permanent blush

"Its fine, i wouldnt have been hurt anyway, we should get in"

*after they were seated*
I got a seat next to a blue haired person. It seemed like they were trying to do something, i couldn't tell.

"HEYY Y'ALL CAN I GET A YEAH" a squawk ringed out.
"EH I'LL TAKE IT, SO NOW ON TO WHAT YOUR DOING" "YOU ARE GOING TO FIGHT FOUR DIFFERENT TYPES OF ROBOTS, HOWEVER ONE WILL ONLY SHOW UP AT THE LAST TWO MINUTES"
"HOWEVER THAT IS ONLY THE PRACTICAL, THE WRITTEN PART COMES OUT NOW"

About an hour or half later i finished, double checked then turned it in then walked to the bus that was supposed to take us to the site in which mine was site A.