nextera

The next day after the whole corpius thing I walk back into homeroom when I'm tackled by uraraka into a hug?

"Heh why?" "We decided that we're not going to judge about what you are"

"Although it was rude of you to not reveal that" Ida says doing his normal hand chopping.

'I wonder how ope-00-pt is being kept safe'

Eh however it is, it doesnt matter. However the door opening is what matters.

"Four seconds, it's an improvement, anyway we're doing something that may or may not, but should be the latter, surprise you" as he holds up his hand to show a card I notice a tiny ball rolling it's way towards sensei .

"And you'll be doing it with me!" The ball unmorphs to show Samus  standing there with all her glory.

"All might is still learning how to teach so he couldnt make it so instead you have me, and we're doing battle training like aizawa is holding up" that brings my attention to aizawas hand which is indeed holding up a card that reads BattlE!

"Now let's get out there, oh! That's right, you're all allowed to wear your hero costumes

(This is izukus hero costume however with less spikes and the cannon isnt there just yet, it'll appear in the USJ, just imagine bakugous gauntlet but thinner) *later at the urban city*

*later at the urban city*

"Ah you all look fantastic" samus looks towards me and nods "and now here we are" lida of course raises his hand when a whole lot of questions are asked like
"How will these take place"
"Will you expel us"
"How will these be decided"
And "does this Cape look fabulous"

I actally walk over to aoyama and say "yes but the glitter doesnt" so ... he? She? They. They nod.

"My abilty isnt super hearing, ok so heres how it'll go down, the villians have planted a bomb in the building somewhere and it's the heros job to disable and catch the villians, however you can also disable the bomb and win that way" samus takes out a roll of white tape and two boxes labeled a and b

"You catch the villians with the white tape and I'll decide the team's with these"

"Miss is this really the best way?"
"Think about it Ida heros from different places have to work together without knowing the other"
"Ah excuse my interruption"

"It is, anyway the first teams will be" Samus pulls out team A from the villian box and team I from the hero box.

"Izuku Midoriya and Tenya Ida from team A and Hitoshi Shinso and Neito Monama from team I"
"The villians can go in and place the bomb"

*about 10 minutes later, the bomb was placed on the roof with a cardboard version on the fifth*

"So do you have a plan, I've already discussed mine"

"I was just gonna attack them head on"

"But that doe-"

"Start!"

I walk out of the room in search of the "heros"
...
...
...
...
*Boom!* I blast the wall behind them. "Hey! Can I ask you a question" "any mental attack doesnt work when I'm in this armor" shinso looks surpised when Monama trys to punch me making the armors shields deplete down to 5 tanks out of 10

"Jeezbus that hit hurt"

"Yep, an copied strength quirk really helps"
I start to smirk under the mask
"Though there is one thing I want to show you"

The armor dissolves besides the gaulent "Hey netio remember  me?" I say looking up to meet his eyes which turned shocked "Izuku, called Bush by bakugou..."

"Yeah this was supposed to be his gauntlet but he died to ridley, however one of the last times I saw you, you had beaten him to a pulp" i say raising the gauntlet. "One of the old designs I had for Kachans hero costume, a gauntlet designed to store up sweat then unleash it"

Neito turns to Shinso and yells "Run!"

"And heres the problem Neito" I point to behind me "I'm blocking and stalling the way foward" now both of theirs eyes widen and I yelled "Blasting CONSTANT!"

And I let the explosion rip.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
"Villians win!"
The explosion had ripped most of the second floor apart sending the duo flying out of the building and knocked them out,

"Now class can you tell me who was the mvp of that match"

"The only real person that did anything was Midoriya, though he did stall them and win the game using a speech"

"Yeah fair enough"

The rest of the matches werent really interesting compared to mine so I guess that's the end of this eh

"The Blade has been sheathed, but someone will always be there to take the mantle"