Speed Booster Regained

Thankfully I had enough time to ponder why the message said Regained and not Acquired before I woke up.

I quickly notice I'm in my room back home "huh? Why would i be here, if anything i wouldve expected to be at Yuuei but not here" so i get up noticing that my armor was taken off, probably by samus, and open my door to see my mom and samus chatting.

"Oh izuku you're up" my mom says "yeah I am, although I wouldve expected to either be in UA or the ambulance, not here though"

Samus stands up without her armor, something I didnt realize till now, "yeah Yuuei found that you were the least damaged and allowed you to return home" Samus seems to mutter something I cant fully understand,
Although there were some words I heard like "damn federation, another mission"

"Is the federation sending you on another mission?
Samus looks shock as if I wasnt supposed to hear her "you understood that?" I give her a deadpan look "of course, almost every single metroid are made with the chozo language in their memories "
...
...
...
"How did I not know that?"
I shrug "I dont know, maybe because you werent there when the metroids were made?"

"Anyway, apparently I now have a speed booster?"

Samus raised an eyebrow "what do you mean?"

"When I absorbed the Core-X a message popped up saying 'Speed Booster Regained'"

"Hmm that's interesting, oh yeah the sports festival is coming up in 2 weeks, so Yuuei is giving the students time to prepare"

I nod "ok" and head back to my room.

While I'm in my room I notice something about my back. It looks like my body can evolve?  Eh.

I lay back down and doze off.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Awaking a few hours later I notice my body had evolved.

"What was it called again, wasnt it alpha?"

I stand up trying to balance my self, nearly falling once, and walk over to a notebook flipping to a page with all the metroid stages on it.

"Ok yeah it's Alpha, next is Gamma, then Zeta, and finally Omega"

That's one of my main goals, evolve to an Omega Metroid.

Wait can I do a Crystal Flash?

We fade to black as Izuku can be seen trying to make a crystal flash happen.

Hey y'all, yes I'll try to put an author's note from now on, if I mess up on anything just comment and I'll fix it