practical powers

Waiting at site A was kinda boring actally so ill do a time skip to when  everyone gets here

The doors started to open and i looked at presnt mic on the tower and he nodded so i ran inside. "What is he doing, present mic didnt say to go"

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING THERES NO COUNTDOWNS IN REAL LIFE"
And then everyone ran inside,

I just ran around siphoning the energy out of the robots then launching beams at them.

After about 18 minutes i think i have about 76 points when suddenly i can hear crashing coming the left of me.

"Help!" I hear someone yell so i turn around and see the brunette that helped me.

So what i did was run over take the piece of rubble that was conveniently a disc shape and chuck it at the zero pointers head which barely makes it move.

"Stay here" i start to charge up energy in my legs then i jump and kick upwards in an attempt to behead the massive robot when it fired... Why does it have Missles!

Eh i just kick the missles out of the air and back to where they come from. Ow that hurt ... eh not really.

And to finish the robot off i fire a special kind of laser, why is it special? Well simply its accelerated to about two times the speed of sound and i call it "Railgun!"

The sheer force of the beam slams into the robot sending it screeching backward while ripping it apart.

It is only then do i realize im still in the air however i dont know if my shell will protect me from the fall.

Only one way to find out!

Nearing the ground i can see the girl reaching out as if to touch me? Her quirk. Eh doesnt matter. I hit the ground bouncing and slaming into someone on accident.

"Eep! Sorry" i get off of them only to see the blue haired person the the written exam portion

"Its fine, as long as youre fine, although that was highly dangerous you could've gotte-" "AND THE EXAM IS OVER" oh crud

I run over to see the girl getting up "sorry i bounced into someone" i help her up and walk after she almost tripped.

Eventually a short old lady i recognized as recovery girl showed up healed everyone and gave everyone a gummy.

Everyone walked home and that was the UAHCE or UA Hero Course Exam. (420 words)