Sports festival

As we were preparing in the locker rooms? I don't know I didn't check that shoto came up to me.

"Midoriya" I look up at him "yes todoroki?"

"If you may be a Metroid or not, it's obvious that I'm stronger than you, which is why I will win this festival"

"What's up with all the war declarations!" Exclaimed Kirishima.

I look todoroki in the eyes "all of us are going to try our hardest, so don't disappoint todoroki"

"AND HERE COMES CLASS 1-A WHO JUST RECENTLY SURVIVED A VILLAIN ATTACK"

"AND AS WELL AS 1A THERE'S 1B, THEY HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING IMPRESSIVE BUT THEY ARE THE SECOND HERO CLASS"

"AND THERES THE GENERAL CLASSES, 1C, 1D, AND 1E, NOTHING REALLY SPECIAL SO FAR

AND FINALLY THE SUPPORT CLASSES 1G AND 1H, FOR HEROS YOUR FUTURE FRIENDS, INVESTORS YOUR FUTURE MONEY MAKERS"

"THE LAST TWO CLASSES WILL NOT BE PARTICIPATING AS THEY ARE THE BUSINESS CLASSES"

"Could we have our class repetitive, Izuku Midoriya come up and give a speech"

I then walk up to the podium and take the mic from midnight.

"Ok to be fair I didn't really have a speech prepared but eh" the crowd starts to laugh but quietens when I start to speak again.
"However to all that are participating, don't be disappointed"

I hand the mic back to midnight and walk back to my class

"Bro what the heck, you've just made an enemy of everyone" I hear being said before looking up at the giant wheel being spun before landing on...

"And the first course will be an obstacle race!"

Timeskip, just to when the race starts.

"And begin!"

I somehow got the luck of being at the front so when the signal went off I took off, literally, by activating a prototype version of a speed booster but without armor and so far it was working, that was until I sort of ran into a zero pointer.

"AND OUR FIRST CONTESTANTS ARE REACHING THE FIRST OBSTACLE, THE ROBO INFERNO!"

I hear present mic say, so in response, I crouch down, and to those who know the speed booster you know what I'm going to do.

God damn it izuku!
Take 2-

I crouch down, put my left shoulder in front,
"Hut, hut, hike!"
and blast off through the zero-pointers and over a pit.

"WAIT WHAT IS IZUKU DOING? I'VE NEVER SEEN THAT TECHNIQUE"

"Idiot, he's replacing Samus's shine spark technique with energy, somehow"

As I was reaching what looks like a minefield a chain reaction went off in front of me knocking my shine spark energy off and making me land face first on a mine that exploded pink dust?

I then hear the cracking of ice, look behind me and see todoroki coming and start to run faster and faster before once again activating the speed booster.

"WOW TODOROKI AND IZUKU ARE NECK AND NECK, WHO'S GOING TO WIN!"

I once again crouch down however todoroki tried to send an iceberg to stop me. Read: tried

I blast off straight through the ice, although ow, straight past todoroki.

Oops, I blasted the doors from their hinges.

"AND IZUKU MIDORIYA IS THE WINNER FOR THE FIRST ROUND!"