OPE-00-PT

About 3 days after the battle training which was on monday we had something else to do.

"Today you'll be going to an off site facility for rescue training" aizawa says holding up a card reading Rescue. "You'll be assisted by me another hero and either samus or all might"

Aizawa clicks the button revealing our hero outfits "you can bring your hero costumes if you wish, whatever it may be let's just get there"

Everyone brought their hero costumes expect for monama for obvious reasons.
...
...
... *on the bus*

"So midoriya, I typically speak my mind" I raise an eyebrow

"You look a lot like a metroid, green hair, energy abilitys, resistance to even high falls directly to your spine... I think your a metroid. Kero" Asui says to which I snort

"One, green hair is common in my family two, i could survive the fall because i made an energy barrier around my back while I was falling and three, energy abiltys is vague, metroids only have the abilty to take energy, and that's an claim against every point you had tsuyu"

Tsuyu nods and says "please call me asui Kero"

"Alright we're here, get up" mr. Aizawa says getting out of his sleeping bag. Wonder when he'll evolve from kakuna.

Getting to the front of the building which dons the letters USJ we encounter a hero that we've never seen at yuuei. 13.

"Hello and welcome to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint or otherwise known as the USJ

A collective thought of 'so universal studios japan' rang out in everyones mind.

Walking inside 13 started to talk "so I have a number of points to say, do any of you know what my quirk is?"

A Brunette cheerfully said "of course, Black Hole, you saved a number of people with it!"

13 nods the replies with "yes however it can also be used to kill if I misuse it, samus's battle training proved to show how effective your powers are against other people"

A flicker of the lights goes by everyone except for me when a number of st- Theres An X Here.

"-at is that" kirishima says pointing at the central plaza.

"Kids Get Back!" Aizawa yelled then turned to 13 "protect the students

"Sensei" he turns to me "yes"

"Do be careful, there's an X" his eyes I'm going to guess widen then he nods and jumps down the stairs. We all start to run back the entrance however there was a person made of mist in front of us suddenly

"Hello we are the league of villians, isnt this such of a nice place for all might to take His Final Breath" kirishima and monama leap at the mist villian in an attempt to knock him away I guess before he reforms and says "nice try but i have a job and that's to Scatter You All To Your DEATHS!"

Mostly every one got teleported except for uraraka, shoji, and ida. We head over to izuku.

Ok why am I over water. My armor appears on me when i suddenly get grabbed by what looks like a tongue and land on a ship with my full armor including my cannon.

"Wow that's what your cannon looks like midoriya" I nod and look around then say "they're either being careful because they dont know our powers or because they think they're safe"

"Its probably the latter, because I'm here, Kero"

I smile under the mask "well let's sink 'em"

Asui gained a confused look "how would we do that though?"

"Well I can send energy down or shoot a charge shot the the lake"

She holds up 1 finger so I start to charge an energy round up when the sink started to sink.

"Go Asui!" After she leapt off I leapt backwards and fired off an energy railgun at the fake lake then landed

"Man I dont remember when I last fired that off" i look up to see that the X is.

A weird armored muscular bird looking thing, although it isnt a dead chozo... as far as I know

"Hey midoriya I'm getting predator vibes from yo-" Asui could barely finish before I blast off firing at the bird thing trying to break its armor.

"Eh? An Npc is trying to fight nomu? Meh fight him nomu, and entertain me"

And it was only then when the bird thing now called nomu rushed at me only for its armor near its head to shatter off revealing its brain with me jumping back to prepare a charge shot.

"What! How did you break Nomus armor, meh doesnt matter Nomu! Kill him, and or absorb him"

The nomu rushed at me only for it to fall against my charge shot to which it morphed into a Core-X

(Estecially this but green, and yes I drew this)

It slammed into me which I replied with a charge shot because when I try to shoot it with base fire it just bounces it off, it aimed what looked like a cannon? At me then fired an accelerated thing at me chipping away 2 of the energy tanks out of 10.

"Ok I got to give it to you all, managing to befriend an X isnt easy but it doesnt MATTER!" I yell blasting apart the Core-X's shell revealing the X underneath when it rushed at me and I absorbed it

"Uhhh did it not know?... oh crud well that secret is out of the bag" I aim the swarm missles at the mist villians when the USJ doors slammed open to reveal.

SAMUS
And
ALL MIGHT (not smiling)
"YOU'RE LATE!"

"HAHA SORRY YOUNG MIDORIYA I WAS DEALING WITH STUFF" all might yells landing with samus also landing near me

"Samus, there was an X but I absorbed it, I also dont think anyone saw me but I'm not sure" she nods and aims the villians and I faint with one last message showing up on my visor.

-{Speed Booster Regained}-