4

...

"Don't worry, that's just how Cater shows affection" a forest green haired male stated "I'm Trey. Trey Clover. I'm a third year in heartslabyul just like Cater." the male introduced himself looking at Y/n, fixing his glasses "And you're that exchange student that is in charge of the ramsh-"

Trey got cut off, by Y/n slamming the table "Its called lamentation now." they claimed which made Trey sweatdropped letting out a fake cough "Ehem sorry." he apologize "I heard from Cater about all the trouble these guys have caused you. Sorry about that."

Y/n letting out a chuckle "Oh please, my brothers are way more chaotic than these three" Y/n said, while Cater would grab his phone and waving it "Since we might going to see one another way more often. Let's exchange numbers and get along!"

"Oh.. There might be a problem about that.You see my device seems to be "outdated" and I've been trying to get a new one but it seems like Crowley forgot about it" Y/n sulked

"Is that so? Then why don't we go out on a friend date?" Cater suggests "I know where you can get the newest model for cheap~!"

Y/n tilt their head, raising their brow "Are you sure that isn't a scam?" they asked as Cater shook his head "Nope! That's how I got mine. So what you say?"

Y/n hummed "I'll think about it" they told Cater then Grim spoke "Speaking of dorms, there are different dorms in this school right?"

"Oh you want to know about more about dorms?" Cater pondered "O-kay! Let your seniors know what you wanna know!"

"Honestly, I want to know about our dorm first. Like what the hell are these stupid rules that we have?" Ace inquires as Y/n let out a sigh, putting their hand on their forehead "So you are part of the dorm yet don't even know what the rules are for?You can be almost as stupid as Mammon"

"Oi! It's not like you know anything either!" Ace contradict while Y/n putting their hand on their chin, shooking their head in disagree "No, I read a book about the dorms in this school. I have to say each dorm is unique"

Ace scratching the back of his head, letting out a sigh "You and with your books" he muttered while Y/n had an smug smirk, that looks similar to the one and only Lucifer. While Cater and Trey started explaining about heartslabyul then the other dorms to the three while Y/n listens, suddenly a familiar petite male with a raven hair with magenta highlights appeared

"Lilia. Lilia Vanrouge" He introduced himself which everyone to be shock at his appearance "Oh! I remember you!" Y/n pointed out "You were that boy that's the vice dorm leader of the diasomnia dorm, right?"

"Ah it seems like we have come across one another once again."Lilia said as he smiles "While I have such a visage and petite figure that is bursting with youth, but as Trey ever so kindly implied, I am not exactly the age when one would call a child" he stated which made Y/n tilt their head, in curiosity.

"So you're older than you look? Ah I guess I shouldn't assume of one's age like that." Y/n commented while Lilia nodded "Say,there is no such need to look from afar. Aren't we all attending this school? So it is at best to get along" Lilia vocalized "After all we at dorm diasomnia will always welcome with open arms"

The group look at the table, seeing the other two students not giving a welcoming expression. As Deuce raised a brow "Um... Are you sure about that?" he asks "Those guys over there don't seem to look too friendly or welcoming" he pointed out

Lilia letting out a chuckle, unbother at the comment from the navy blue haired "Apologies for dropping in your meal.Until we meet again" he said his farewell as he vanished out of thin air

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐏𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄||𝐓𝐖𝐒𝐓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें