OBEY ME EVENT||BUNNY SHOW

-

there will be probably 2-3 parts when I am writing an event :D

-

It was a possible normal day at the House of Lamentation. Y/n suddenly hear some nosies in the living room and decided to go and check, it was Lucifer and their other brothers.Lucifer punishing Mammon while the other brothers watched.

Mammon crying for help and when Y/n was about to help their older brother, Lucifer look at Y/n with a cold glare a sign that they shouldn't help him so they just raise their hands up and let out a sigh

"Oh its the usual again" Yuki blurt out

"Yuki! Y/n! The two of you are the only ones I can count on help me!" Mammon desperately yelled

"I can't... Lucifer said so" Y/n shook their head and muttered

"Well I assure you that Mammon has committed a most grievous offense"

"What did he do this time?" Satan asked Lucifer

"Hey I just lost a few bets that's all!" Mammon said as Lucifer furrowed their eyebrows

"You lost severely, and now everyone at the House of Lamentation will pay for it" Lucifer said crossing his arms, Y/n just let out a sigh and went to their brothers

"So what's the bet?" Y/n asked Mammon

"Well ya weren't there at the time because Lucifer wants you to stay at home" Mammon said "But have you at least heard about us dressed up as bunny boys and worked at the fall"

"Of course I do" Y/n said "It was very hyped when you guys decided to work there"

"Well... Apparently, it was really popular. So popular that the owner wants to do it with all of us" Mammon explained "So..."

"No way! Did you said that we all going to work there?!" Leviathan exclaimed "I cannot believe you!"

This made Y/n let out an quite excited gasp but immediately shut their mouth, not wanting to show their excitement "If Lucifer said everyone in the House of Lamentation, that means... I can go outside other than school or Lord Diavolo's castle!"

Satan look at his twin while Y/n looked back, a grin forming from the older twin lips. "You know...I heard that there are cats and bunnies over there, we can check it if you want" Satan suggests and Y/n started shaking him and nod their head

"Yes, yes! Please I want to see the cute bunnies" Y/n whisperly yelled to Satan as they let out a sigh "As much as I love cats I need to be careful though. I am allergic to them"

"Hmhp if only you don't have your cat allergies maybe then we have a pet cat here" Satan said as Y/n rolled their eyes

"Well sorry. I didn't even though I was allergic to them until I try to pet them" Y/n said to Satan "Also we are checking the bunnies first... Wait no, if I see one that looks like Mr.Scream I would cry quietly"

"You know you could have just get another rabbit" Satan stated Y/n letting out an offended gasp and shook their head "I can't do that, what if Mr.Scream comes back and gets jealous at the new bunny?"

Satan sweatdropped at his twin's words and if only Y/n knew what happened to Mr.Scream, he knew damn well that someone is going to get some of their bones broken. Specifically at Beelzebub.

"Well I was winning at the beginning, ya know? But that owner just got the devil's luck!" Mammon said to Leviathan "Before I knew it.. I lost everything"