LATE VALENTINES SPECIAL

...

Huhu I am soooo sorry for not posting for so long, I am soon to be graduating and need to focus on my academics but worry not! Chapter 22 is on working in process

this is a late valentine and a apology for not being able to post as must as I used too huhu

Probably out of character??

...

When Y/n came back in Devildom (the demon goes to the 2 worlds 6 month each) after 6 months being in twisted wonderland; it was the day of love, oh how it was a special day today. Y/n gripping a letter so tightly, their heart beats; nervous to what they were about to do.

They never once experience this kind of love, love felt so similar yet so different. Y/n was in denial when they were in love with another.

A box that contains a cake,held by their other hand. The thoughts filled their mind, either the person they confess to will be their heart break or connect a possible future with them.

Back in twisted wonderland, Y/n's friends suggest that they should confess their love to the one they wish to be called theirs.

Y/n hastily walk within the halls of the castle, Barbatos could not help but form a smile from his lips; while observing the demon.

"Y/n, is there perhaps something bothering you?" Barbatos inquiry, while he is aware of the situation but he wanted the demon to answer to his question while Y/n let out a sigh

"I don't know Barbatos.... I am still nervous about telling how I feel" Y/n responded while fidgeting the letter against their finger tips "I never done this before, heck I don't even know how to face him if he rejects me"

"Fret not Y/n. I assure you it won't happen like that at all, if he rejects you maybe who knows...there is always someone out there yearning for your love and appreciation" Barbatos state, in an attempt to reassure the h/c hair demon. Placing his hand on their shoulder, patting it.

Y/n could not help but let out a sigh escape their lips "I hope you're right Barbatos... Its just ugh... Why do I have to feel this way?" Y/n mumbled "We are friends for centuries then this unexplainable feeling started popping out. Is this what my brother's feel about Yuki?"

Barbatos could not help but let out a chuckle, amuse to how the demon acts before him; all flustered and overthinking about this matter.

Y/n shot a small glare at Barbatos knowing that he was amused at this situation that the Avatar of Culpable is been in. While Y/n has been improving on expressing themself, they do struggle at times.

While one watch from a far, could not help but frown at Y/n's  interaction with Barbatos. With a tint of jealousy roaming his aura.

"Does Y/n like Barbatos?" The person thought, if Y/n does like his loyal servant he was sure happy that Barbatos was with someone amazing as Y/n but at the same time a hint of sadness, knowing that he like— no, love the demon beside his bulter.

It give his heart an ache, filled with mixed feelings. For he too plan for his confession. With a heavy sigh, he left the room. Not wanting his heart to shatter more into a bunch of pieces.

Y/n and Barbatos walking together (more on Barbatos Forcing Y/n to go the Young Master's room) "You can't go and run like a coward to not confess when you are fully prepared" Barbatos lightly scolding the demon while they could not help but roll their eyes

Barbatos knows that these two had gotten a liking to one another for months, where Diavolo would blabber about Y/n the times of when the prince was free while the other confess him straight to the point he likes the future king of Devildom.

They stop at the door of the prince, Y/n felt their heart pounding from nervousness and their hands shake.

"Good luck Y/n." Barbatos said as he smiles "If he do accept it, do take care of Prince Diavolo for me" without waiting for Y/n's response he was already walking away.

Y/n look at the door, knocking on it before opening the door. Diavolo laying on the bed, seemingly upset. Y/n was concerned, placing the cake on a table while they sit beside him.

"What's wrong Dia? Something happened?" Y/n asked him

Diavolo widen his eyes a little and look at the demon "Ah Y/n..." Diavolo sat right up, seeing the presence of the demon and give them a warming and welcoming smile. "So what are you here for?Need anything?"

Y/n hesitant to speak but is able to mutter a word "I want to confess something..."

"That you and Barbatos are together now? Yes, I know I have seen it" Diavolo said

This makes the demon confused, tilting their head "What do you mean?I never confessed to Barbatos?..." Y/n said this made Diavolo flushed out of embarrassment

"EH?!?! REALLY?!?Ehem... Let's forget that... So what are you here for then?" Diavolo said, turning away from the h/c hair demon feeling embarrassed to assume that Y/n and Barbatos were a thing; yet Diavolo felt their e/c eyes glancing at him.

Y/n caress his cheek, making Diavlo look at them "I..." Looking at the side then look at Diavolo once again "I want to say I love you". Y/n giving Diavolo a letter as they stand up to get the box, opening it showing a cake that is cutely decorated with cats "So I made these...for you so... Happy Valentine Diavolo.. I uhm hope you accept my love for you..." Y/n mumbled and their face flush with red.

Diavolo could not let out a laugh for joy, cuddling the (petite/tall) figure out of excitement.

"Of course I will!" Diavolo said as Y/n smiled at him and caress his cheeks, spending their time all day for this special day.

...

If you guys don't want Diavolo, I can write someone else based on the majority!