TWST EVENT||WISH UPON A STAR

-

A break from writing main story so here we have part one of Wish upon a Star!

-

Today was an oddly shocking boring day. Maybe because school is going to have a school break in a few weeks which made most students to start packing.

Y/n writing notes and giving it to Deuce while Ace and Grim would talk on another  and Deuce telling them to stop talking and listen to the teacher.

Y/n made a hush gesture "Keep it down... Will you?" Y/n asked in a whisper as they continue to do their work but sadly the three got caught and Crewel couldn't help but smack them. While the three muttered a sorry.

"As I was saying....the headmaster will be waiting for you all in the lecture hall after this session" Crewel informed "Because he will explain regarding the "Star wishing" event that'll be held in one week later.That's all I wanted to say so now all of you be good pups and go to lecture hall"

Students leaving as they went to the direction of the lecture hall. The headmaster waiting for them and whispers and mutters were heard around the room.

"We came to the lecture hall without knowing what is going on, what are we going to do?" Grim asks this made Y/n flick the creature's head

"You need to listen more if you want to know what is going on" Y/n scolded "Anyway Crewel said that there's an event called "Star wishing" so it has something to do with that. "

"Ehhh...? What is that?" Grim asks as Ace sweatdropped from the question

"I hadn't much time reading lately so.. I didn't do my research so can you elaborate on what are we supposed to do" Y/n said this made Ace gasp

"You?! Don't have time reading?! That's odd" Ace commented

"Well the headmaster has been giving Y/n a lot of work lately so it's expected that Y/n doesn't have enough free time to do anything they want even if they wanted too" Deuce said and turned to Y/n and Grim "It's an event that is being held in the whole world, so it's very rare that people who don't know about this."

"Ah... I see" Y/n muttered, the headmaster telling everyone to keep quiet once it was done he started speaking. "I'll be now explaining about the"Star Wishing" event, then I'll announce the "Stargazers" and last I'll hand out the "wishing stars"." Crowley explained"Since many of you have already experienced it before so I'll explain it briefly.... You know what nevermind... Since surely all of you by now should know what"Star wishing" is. "

"Ace... You explain it, the headmaster isn't explaining it to us" Grim said shaking Ace lightly as Ace let out a sigh and starts explaining "Its a traditional event after the story of"Wish Upon a Star". "

" There was a toy maker, he really love the wooden doll that he made and wishes the wooden doll would one day be a real boy" Deuce elaborate "Then his wish was granted, the wooden doll turned into a real boy. It's a famous old tale."

"Isn't that from a human movie called Pinocchio? Well this world does base from Disney movies so it is to be expected...yet it's a perfect place and a perfect fairy-tale for me" Y/n thought

"The "Star Wishing" is being held once a year, it's the day where the old man made his wish. An event where you offer your wish to the stars" Deuce said