To Be Happy.

-

...

This one a request one shot by a reader!

So I'll try my best to write it :)

I would possibly consider this as an alternative universe :D

...

It has been a year and a half things has changed, the more Y/n spend time in this world the more they want to stay here. When Crowley managed to learn how to find a way to go back.

Y/n walking at the long path ways that lead to the direction of the school, Y/n couldn't help but recalling what the headmaster said

...

"Y/n. Are you sure you really want to go back home? You seem to be hesitant"

Yes, they were hesitant. They don't want to leave all of their friends and what they also consider as family now. They didn't want to leave the friendships they cherish so much just to gradually dissappear away.

No, they don't want to feel lonely again

No, they don't want to feel out of placed

They want to feel like they are appreciated enough by just expressing themselves and showing what they are passionate about.Not because of being the number one in school or have a high status back in devildom.

The times that Y/n want to spend with their brothers were now gone, all of those good times? They were all just blurry memories of the past now.

There is no need to cling on into that when there are people who went into your life that can do the same.... Right?

...

Y/n slowly walk inside of the halls mirrors getting greeted by all of the dorm leaders and Crowley himself, as a portal that lead that was once considered "home" is not what Y/n desire.

Y/n took a step, talking a deep breathe "... I want to stay here" they spoke, this made everyone in room shock "inside of that portal is what I used to call my homeland but... I decided this is... And will be my homeland"

"Y/n... Are you really sure? Once the portal is close you will possibly wait for a thousand years" Crowley stated

"I want to stay here." Y/n said "I love everyone here... I have new people that I considered my family" looking back at the dorm leaders "Along with Deuce, Ace, Grim...and many others... All of you have help me so much, I couldn't just let you all go"

Kalim immediately rushed to Y/n, hugging them tightly as he slowly started to sob "N/n! I thought we won't be able to see you ag-again!" he hiccuped "You better stay true to your word!"

"... Child of demons what about your siblings?" Malleus asked "Would they not be concerned if you won't go back from where you belong?"

"They are nothing... We might seen each other as siblings, promise one another we stay as siblings but... I will now cut ties" Y/n said "You told me once the people you consider as family must understand you and make you feel wanted"