5

...

Not related to the book but I got the Mammon Ur+ card the thing is I wanted Satan 😭😭

...

Now Y/n, Deuce, and Grim are now back. Getting greeted by Trey and Ace "What took you guys so long?" Ace inquired as Y/n crosses their arms

"Remember those chandelier decorations? They decided to mess with us again" Y/n informed furrowing their eyebrows letting out an annoyed groan

Ace puzzled at the mention of "chandelier decorations", suddenly a memory from his mind made him remember what happened earlier at the cafeteria. "Oh those guys were giving you trouble again? say did you tie them up to a tree or something?" he asks

Y/n flash a smirk at the terracotta haired male "Well I was planning to do something worse, but Deuce stopped them. that is all" they stated this made Grim and Deuce widen their eyes

"Eh?! Y/n what were you going to do?" Deuce asks in a frantic yet curious this made Y/n let out a chuckle putting their hand on their chin.

"You see, humans are fragile little things. Meaning they are easy to break... Whether it be physically, mentally, or emotionally I can all do three at once." Y/n expressed their grin getting wider "I may be the weakest out of my siblings when comes to physical strength but I am still capable of depending myself physically when comes to humans like you."

Everyone felt a shiver to their spines, while the three know what they were and capable of. Trey couldn't help but got curious what exactly is Y/n. I mean who wouldn't? It was odd for a human to say those words. Are they perhaps like Malleus? If so shouldn't they have pointed ears like the well known Malleus?

Trey letting out a rather nervous chuckle, fixing his glasses "That's enough chitchat.Let’s get this over with, shall we?" Trey communicated as the five of them start working on finishing the tart.

"Who knew that making desserts would take this long?" Ace huffed "I’m so tired…" he muttered suddenly a new face has appeared

"Nice work freshies and Trey~" Cater praises "Did you finish the tarts? The decoration looks so cute~! It’s totally magicgrammable! Let me take a Pic~!" almost in an instant, Cater start talking photos. "I decided to came to check on my cute little juniors ‘cause you were doing your best~"

"Doing things you’re not used to can be tiring" Trey commented " In any case, sweets are the solution for a weary body.Have some of our freshly made Mont blanc tart."

Everyone cheered as they start eating, Y/n taking their time eating the tart to savour the taste of the sweet dessert. Y/n let out a hummed pleased, while they heard praises from others.

"Trey, do your thing!" Cater said to Trey which made Trey tilt his head a bit in curiosity.

"Oh that! Give me a moment" Trey said "Say what is everyone's favorite food?" he asks everyone telling their favorite food, Y/n take a thought. Y/n can't said any devildom related food due to now wanting to make the two who are now known their seniors and they hadn't found their favorite food yet in the human realm... The closest thing was.....

"Oh I would like... No love!Solomon's cooking very much" Y/n informed "He is really a good chef, though.... For some reason my siblings hated his cooking..... Well too bad on them" Y/n said after that Trey muttered some kind of spell, now telling everyone to taste the tart once again.