act one: scene four

instagram live !
julesleblanc is live, join now

jules set up her phone, leaning it against a pile of books, while watching the number of viewers rapidly go up. she got left back at will's house along with the coronel siblings while the rest, lilia and will, went to pick up food. they had spent the whole night together reaching into the early morning hours. tired from their continuous activities, they unanimously decided to crash at will's house.

user hi jules and iris !!
user1 where are you guys??

"hi live! me and iris are at will's place right now while we wait for him and lilia to bring us food" jules greeted the fans.

"yea my lazy brother is somewhere around here, he probably fell back asleep" iris added on making the two giggle. memories of mace falling asleep in the weirdest positions flooded the pair's mind.

they sat silently reading the comments, trying to come up with something to keep themselves and the fans entertained.

user2 how long have you guys known each other?
user3 iris i love your outfit

"me and iris have known each other for about a year maybe?"

"it was just before halloween last year so yeah almost a year" iris filled in. usually she had a horrible memory but sometimes little bits of information stuck.

"WHO ARE YOU WEIRDOS TALKING TO?" mace yelled from downstairs. how he was able to hear the girls from so far away no one knew.

"INSTAGRAM LIVE" jules yelled back with an eyeroll.

"WITHOUT ME? I WANNA SAY HI"

"THEN GET UP HERE" her responds was met with the sound of thundering footsteps going up the stairs. it was then followed by mace jumping on the bed where iris sat completely in her own world while on her phone.

"hi live i'm mace, the better coronel sibling, you've probably heard of me before" mace panted out while smiling and waving at the camera.

user4 HI MACE
user5 mace will you be acting again??
user6 GOOD MORNING MACE

"you're really out of breath from going up the staris?" jules said with a smirk on her face. despite being younger than mace, the 2 year gap of 17 to 19, the girl was never afraid to take shots at him.

"let's see you go up the stairs as fast as sonic"

"god you're such a child"

"says the literal child" mace mumbled back pretending to take the playful jabs to heart.

user7 why is iris so quite?
user8 is iris ok?

the comments alerted the two to the fact that the younger coronel had been awfully quite since the entry of her brother. moving back so he was able to take a peek at what she was doing on her phone, mace let out a breathless laugh.

"well live, fret no more, here is iris alive and well" and whispering into the camera he let out a secret that would begin it all. "she's just busy stalking her tiktok crush", immediately the comments filled with gusses.

user9 noah beck??
user10 vinnie?
user11 jack wright?
user12 its gotta be vinnie

"huh? what? did you call my name" iris looked up confused. she didn't recall her brother being in the room with them when jules began her live.

"of course you only listen when mace starts talking about vh sauce" jules teased her friend. being closest with iris meant she had recently been on the receiving end of her vinnie fangirling.

"vh sauce?" iris said with a quizzical look, what had her friends been on about? "jules I've told you countless times, you can't accept candy from my brother." she turned to mace and added "and you! stop trying to drug my bestfriends"

user13 PLEASE WHAT
user14 iris gives me life
user15 ok but do we all agree that he means vinnie

"calm down you're going to make the live think i'm a dealer, guys i promise we don't do drugs nor have we ever" mace said with a worried look on his face.

"SAY NO TO DRUGS KIDS" jules added in.

"we're just talking about your love for vh sauce" mace restated, adding extra emphasis on the vh while he and jules shared a knowing look.

user16 oh yea they're definitely talking about vinnie hacker

˚ · * ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ * · ˚

instagram post !

iriscoronel

liked by macecoronel, jackwright, julesleblanc, and others

iriscoronel found this random camera while waiting for lilia and will to bring our food

view all comments
user sooooooo vinnie hacker?

user1 why does this look like it's from a 2000's movie

user2 vinnie?? vinnie hacker? lets talk.

user3 her and vin? they would be the hottest

user4 so i'm assuming we all agree that her tiktok crush is vinnie

user5 vinniehacker

macecoronel vinniehacker
liliabuckingham vinniehacker
julesleblanc vinniehacker
williamfranklynmiller vinniehacker
jackwright vinniehacker
zarbruh vinniehacker
vinniehacker yes?
iriscoronel oh shoot.

cevansswhore let the games begin

* vinniehacker liked this post *

* vinniehacker started following iriscoronel *

˚ · * ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ * · ˚

a message from the author.

i have no idea how i'm supposed to make them start talking but ig we'll see what i come up with.

xox <33