act two: scene eleven ‧˚.‧ 18 + ‧.˚‧

DISCLAIMER ! this will contain semi size and innocence/corruption kinks as well as dom vinnie kinda?? maybe too dumbification if you really look for it

this chapter can be skipped for anyone who feels uncomfortable reading, there won't be any additions to the plot it's literally just smut that continues on from where the last chapter ended. use your imagination it's obvious what comes next.

˚ · * ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ * · ˚

if he didn't stop now, he knew it would get too far. his lips met her once more before they both pulled away. they didn't move far as they drew in the same air each taking their time to savour the moment they just experienced. vinnie peered down at the girl sitting in his lap and said in a deep hoarse voice,

"fuck you have no idea how long I've wanted to do that"

...

vinnie's thumb traced iris' lower lip, back and forth. he couldn't believe what had just happened. flicking her eyes upwards to meet his, and without any thought, her mouth opened allowing his finger to slip in. vinnie's surprise was made evident with a deep groan of "fuck sweetheart"  that left him. as she hollowed her cheeks and began sucking, his cock twitched within his pants.

his evident bulge began growing even harder to the point at which it was painful. yet, vinnie wasn't going to do anything unless iris asked for it. unlike him, she was untouched, her innocence was oh so alluring but he didn't want her to feel used. no, vinnie would rather die than for iris to think that he just used her.

iris was desperate; she wanted more. there was an ache between her legs and as innocent as she was iris wasn't dumb. she knew exactly what she wanted but just didn't know how to ask for it. as bold as her initial move was, it was more of a reaction than a planed move. a whine left her mouth due to her frustration. vinnie could see she was struggling, "you need more baby? mhmm?" he cocked his head to the side in fake wondering compassion.

all she could do was moan in response, "comon now use your big girl words, needa' make sure you want this" he slipped his finger out of her mouth. "you want this iris? you want me to fuck you dumb?" his lips ghosted the shell of her ears as he whispered. "please vin need you so badly" she whispered back. both of his hands came to rest on the curve of her ass as he moved her up on his lap. the contact made iris gasp in surprise, she had no idea vinnie was as turned on as she was.

his bulge was aligned right with her core, a sensation which iris had never felt before. hesitantly she began rocking back and forth on his lap. the light friction between her core and his bulge caused both to moan. his deep timber matched her high pitch in harmony. vinnie assisted her, his hand that rested on her ass flexed as he began to pick up her pace.

"there you go sweetheart, that's all you needed huh?" his words met with various eager nods. it was all she could do, iris wasn't able to form a single coherent thought. her mind went blank when vinnie began controlling her movement. never before had she experienced someone as dominating as him. iris never knew how much she loved the feeling.

her mouth was opened ever so slightly as she drew in gasps when vinnie started shifting his hips. their movements matched, his bucking added more pressure to the spot where iris needed it most. over and over he hit her clit. her nails dug into his shoulder, the pain adding to his pleasure. iris wasn't even aware of the action.

she was dumb with pleasure.

vinnie stared down at where their bodies met. iris' dress had been bunched up by their movements giving him the perfect view of the lacy white covering her aching core. it was a stark contrast to the midnight black of the slacks he wore which was now darkened with iris' wetness.  he moaned at this sight. his head tilted back as he closed his eyes, he wanted to mesmerize this image. he wanted it to last in his mind forever. 

"look at you pretty girl, makin' a mess all over the place" he couldn't help the feeling of pride that swelled in his chest. iris trusted him to bring her to this mindset and that set off something absolutely primal in him. "just my dumb little baby aren't you sweet girl?" again, she nodded at his words.

"yes vin" she gasped out, "all for you." iris couldn't help it as she closed her eyes in pressure. not opening them until she felt a squeeze around her neck. "you keep your eyes open and on me, you got that? wanna be able to see all of you when you cum." his words added fuel to the fire burning deep within her.  

as his lips met hers, for yet another time that night. " 'm close vin, so close" iris rushed out against his lips. her moans grew louder as she neared the edge. "need you, please vin" her eyes began to water, the pleasure was becoming too much. "you're doin' so well sweetheart, cum for me" he picked up their pace. he too was nearing his release, "cum with me, comon sweetheart"

she called out his name as she reached her high. the sight of her coming undone was enough to send vinnie over the edge. iris had vinnie cumming in his pants.

he pulled her onto his bare chest. neither of the two was sure of when exactly he had lost the white dress shirt he was previously wearing. "look at you my girl, you did so well sweetheart. 'm so proud of you" he placed a soft kiss on her forehead as iris' heart swelled at his words. he couldn't help the smile that made its way onto his face as he looked down at the girl laying on top of him.

an unspoken blanket of silence fell over the two. they simply basked in the presence of one another. vinnie lightly threaded a hand into her hair while the other grasped her waist giving it to quick squeezes. "stay awake for me pretty girl, we gotta get you all washed up". she spoke a soft "ok" as he moved both of them off of her bed. he carried her into the bathroom, placing her on the countertop as he got everything ready for a bath.  

he proceeded to help her undress. vinnie's eyes never left hers the whole time. he helped iris wash her hair and turned around to give her the privacy to clean the rest. vinnie showered her with praises and kisses as he helped her out. dressing her in one of his sweatshirts that rested mid-thigh on her. only twice did he leave again that night, once to shower and the other to get her something to eat.

the two fell asleep in each other's embrace, and although neither voiced it, after that night both were falling, falling fast.

˚ · * ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ * · ˚

a message from the author.

TAKE THE L YALL GOT ROBBED AGAIN (kinda). but really i wasn't going to let them fuck on the first date. have some respect smh. no but fr how was it, please be honest bcs i can't handle disappointing you guys and if it really was bad i wanna know.

this chapter was not proof read.

OKAY LOVE YOU GUYS SM PLEASE DRINK WATER AND EAT !!!

xox <33