act two: scene six

third person pov.

iris fiddled with her fingers as she watched the 19 year old who filled every crevice of her mind. "what's shakin' bacon" jack said as he, lilia and jules joined her on the couch diagonally from where vinnie, will and mace were sitting. "um nothing really just watching them play val or whatever it's called"

the three shared a knowing look. as much as iris tried to hide it everyone could tell that she took a liking towards vinnie and even if they couldn't see it in her eyes, they could see it through the many shared jokes, nights, and unintentional naps that two had.

vinnie's time in new york city was totaling almost a week, meaning he had about one left before his return to L.A. One thing iris noticed, that she thought the others didn't, was that vinnie hardly slept. even with his early mornings due to his modelling shoots, he was up late distracting himself with gaming or simply just relaxing as iris slept on his chest.

"actually i have something to ask you guys" iris began uneasily, her three friends diverted their attention away from the game and towards her. "vinnie mentioned to me before he came here that he couldn't sleep very well and i was wondering....." she trailed off.

lilia was the first to speak up "was wondering what babe?". "well you know do you think he'd sleep better if he had someone to cuddle with?" jack let out a breathy laugh at the iris' innocent question. "trust me, if you asked him to go up with you right now because you wanted someone to 'sleep with you' he'd bolt his ass upstairs"

"ohmygod is he that tired? jack why didn't you say something!" iris exclaimed while mustering all the force she could into hitting his closest arm. "ouch! ok stop bullying me! just go do it!"

jules could see the inner battle iris was going through. she wanted nothing more than to help her friend but there was no way she would ask him to go up to her room, especially not while her brother was present. "why don't you text him?" jules suggested. "that way you wouldn't have to say anything in front of mace".

iris had never been more grateful for her friends, "thank you guys so much, i'll see you tomorrow i guess". then she took of, pulling her phone out and sending the text.

vin i need you.

that's all her text to him said. that's all it took for him to bid their group of friends goodbye and race up the stairs searching for the girl that had somehow made her way into his heart. so when he found her laying in her bed saying "can you sleep with me tonight?" his imagination ran wild.

he realized she meant it in a much more innocent way than he perceived. vinnie felt only slightly guilty about the rush of blood to his lower region that he experienced. she noticed his tired eyes and exhausted body, she noticed his late nights and early mornings, most importantly she cared. she cared enough about him to do something about it.

at that moment vinnie realized that iris was it, she was it for him, whether she wanted him or not.

he was hers.

˚ · * ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ * · ˚

instagram story !

vinniehacker

bedtime

story replies
user HOLD UP

user2 SOFT LAUNCH???

jackwright you're welcome

user3 otp fr

user4 that should be me....

madslewis funny! you don't go to bed this early!!

˚ · * ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ * · ˚

imessage groupchat

we da best music

vinnie
mace
jack
will
jett
troy

vinnie
so mace

mace
so vinnie

troy
so troy

jett
so jett

jack
so jack

vinnie
you're all dicks

mace
get on with it bud
because i'm assuming this concerns my sister

vinnie
listen i'm not asking for you're blessing
or some shit so calm down
but i was wondering if you could help
me surprise her?

jack
WHAT AND YOU DIDN'T ASK ME????

will
language vinnie !!!! IRIS DOESNT SWEAR

vinnie
you're not her brother jack

jack
touche

vinnie
douchebag
i wanna fly her out to L.A for the week
of Halloween
i'd pay for everything and for you and the
rest of the group to come as well

troy
hold up can you sugar daddy me too

jett 
troy we've talked about this
you can't call him daddy anymore that's
reserved for iris now

troy
oppsies

mace
ew EWEWEWEW I DON'T WANT OT HEAR
ABOUT THAT
and vinnie to answer your question that sounds great
iris is doing online schooling anyways so it
shouldn't be a problem
also we can pay for our own flights

vinnie
are you sure?
i seriously wouldn't mind at all

mace
definitely bro dw about it

vinnie
at least let me pay for iris' then

mace
sure but as soon as she finds out you did
she'll try to pay you back

will
she'll literally throw the money at you

jack
strip tease???

jett
are we going to talk about the fact that
vinnie said nothing to us saying iris calls
him daddy?

˚ · * ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ * · ˚

a message from the author.

completely forgot to mention this before but like 2 days ago we were no.1 in the vinniehacker tag???? THANK YOU ALL SM !!!!!

eat and drink water babes, love you all.

this chapter was not proof read.

xox <33