act two: scene two

third person pov.

despite receiving her license iris coronel was banned from driving. not legally of course, but her friends and family declared that they would rather walk than get in a car with her behind the wheel. due to this opinionated fact, iris was unable to pick up vinnie from the airport. yet, ever the saviour, her brother mace graciously offered to drive her there and back and with her best friends decided they should make it an outing causing their whole friend group to tag along.

"i still feel like you guys have an underlying motive to come along" iris eyed her friends cautiously. she was genuinely shocked when she got into maces car and saw all of them packed inside. "iris, iris, iris. can't we just want to come and help pick up our dear friend vinnie?" will said with his thick british accent adding a dramatic flare.

"you guys don't even know him or at least not in the way i do. have any of you ever even talked with him?" she replied. a small smirk appeared on lilia's face, "babe we don't need to know him, all we need to know is the fact that you're slowly falling for that kid." "and there's no way i'm missing your first time meeting the love of your life" jules added on.

"he's not the love of my life" iris mumbled out as she tried to suppress the heat flooding her cheeks.

what iris didn't catch was the fact that she never denied that she was slowly falling for vinnie.

...

as the group of teens found their seats, iris was as faking alertness, she was slowly falling asleep due to the fact that it was currently 2 a.m. yet her thoughts of vinnie were helping keep her awake. iris couldn't stop daydreaming about how their meeting would go. would he pick her up and spin her like in the movies? would he even find her pretty? of course he wouldn't there's no way she's his type.

mace was the first to spot vinnie, slowly he nudged will and lilia who were sitting beside him and the action caught the attention of jules. "hey iris?" lilia said snapping her out of the turmoil of thought and emotion running through her body. "hmm? what?" she said and without hearing lilia's response she knew exactly what she was talking about.

standing at just over 6 feet, clothed in a tight short sleeve black shirt accompanied by grey sweats and a backwards cap, vincent hacker was walking towards iris coronel in all of his glory. his infamous smirk never left his face espically when the two finally made eye contact. vinnie enjoyed the instant flash of attraction that crossed iris' face upon seeing him. time seemed to slow for the two as iris got up to meet him halfway.

"hi pretty girl he said breathlessly, she was ethereal. "hi vin" iris couldn't maintain eye contact with him. his presence oozed domination and confidence and paired with his undeniable attractiveness, iris was a goner.

"poor baby you look so tired" he pulled her in for a hug and instantly iris knew her feeling for him were definitely real, and definitely increasing by tenfold. " 'm not tired, was really excited to see you" she spoke softly into his chest. vinnie couldn't believe that he actually had her in his arms. "i'm excited to see you too princess, you know i-"

"vinnieeeee you said you were going to wait for me i could've gotten lost!" jack interrupted the two. his voice started iris causing her to pull away. "wishing you did get lost" vinnie said under his breath as jack's loud voice ruined his hug with iris. yet what vinnie said was just loud enough for iris to hear, she softly hit his arm with a "be nice." to which vinnie simply sent her yet another smirk however this time with an eye-roll.

"jack? ohmygod i didn't know you were coming?!" mace immediately rushed over to his old friend. "mace i texted you twice telling you and each time you didn't respond, that's your fault" jack rebutted.

"hi i'm lilia" she came and stood beside mace, "and this genius over here accidentally leaked is number so he had to change it." jack doubled over in laughter "how the hell do you accidentally leak your own number? you're a bigger idiot than i thought" even vinnie let out a small laugh and the sound made iris smile.

"shut up and get in the car or i'm leaving all of you!" mace yelled as he stormed off. "and jack if you don't stop laughing i'm kicking you and vinnie out of our spare rooms!!"

˚ · * ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ * · ˚

instagram story

vinniehacker

we're absolutely shlumped

view all story replies
cevansswhore pretend like the guy took this, thanks !!

user WHO TF

user1 hi iris

user2 ew

user3 fucking whore

user4 cute but you can me would be better

user vinris fr

˚ · * ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ * · ˚

a message from the author.

i rushed this, sorry.

xox <33