‧₊˚. denouement .˚₊‧

third person pov.

as the two young teens lay, tangled in one another's embrace with the formula one grand prix on their tv, iris looked back on just how far they've come. they had spent their whole day celebrating their one month anniversary. for many, this wouldn't seem like much but for iris and vinnie it meant everything. their friends and family who surrounded them with love and congratulations could easily see that they were made for one another. you didn't need eyes to observe that fact. she was the moon to his night sky, the rain for his flowers, the beating heart that kept him alive.

they were soulmates.

at the beginning of the year, she would've never even imagined that she would one day be calling vinnie hacker hers. that he would become the single most important person in her life. she loved him.

vinnie had the same thought rushing through his head. from an early age, he believed that he was unloveable. sure his family loved him, and his friends never failed to show their affection. but he never thought that someone could love him in the way he needed it most. now here he was with the girl of his dreams in his arms. iris is his world, the air he breathes, the ground he walks on. she is the love of his life.

they had already been together for a month, or was it a second, or was it a lifetime?

peering down at her, vinnie saw the iris was already looking at him. her facing brightening with a sly smile and blush when she saw he had been caught. "hi baby, watcha' doing?" he loved the fact that he could still make her nervous.

"just looking," she said quietly then added, "you look really pretty right now" he cocked his head while smirking, "oh yeah?"

"yeah," she said with confidence, removing herself from his arms she began moving around. unknowingly rubbing herself up against vinnie. with the groan he settled her movement, his hand reaching under the blanket to halt her hips movement.

"god sweetheart, what are you doin'" pretending to be unaware of what was wrong iris sent him a confused look. " 'm uncomfortable" she resumed her struggle finally finding herself on his lap, his chest to her back. leaving a kiss on his jawline she simply said "better" and continued watching the race.

the feeling of her pressed up against him was almost unbearable for him, vinnie's head leaned back resting against the headboard. Closing his eyes he tried to maintain a steady breath and will away his growing hardness. feeling his movements, iris turned around, a rare smirk making its way upon her face. the couple had been lacking alone time together, only finding themselves truly alone late at night and by that time iris was too tired to try anything. however, that had caused her to become extremely needy. always finding a way to have herself pressed against vinnie, her hands and lips finding any bare skin they could. she had gotten frustrated that he hadn't made any moves to rectify the situation, so she took matters into her own hands.

turning around iris faced vinnie and her hands found their claimed place in his hair. opening his eyes vinnie wore a smirk of his own. "yea ok so what's your excuse for this now? huh?" iris was shocked, not only did she not think she would've made it this far she also didn't expect vinnie to so easily catch her bluff.

"my need girl just couldn't help herself, isn't that right baby?" moving in closer he stopped just before their lip could touch. trying to close the gap iris leaned forward. wrapping his hand around her neck vinnie prevented her from doing so. he tutted at her actions, "comon' now sweetheart, you and i both know you aren't the one in control here. don't be so greedy" tilting her head he brought he lips to the shell of her ear. "you gotta beg if you need it that badly princess"