Yoonkook pt. 2

Jungkook opened his eyes, it was dark every where. it took time for him to realize he was sleeping in yoongi's bed. he reached out and grabbed his phone. his hands felt weak and he had a strange feeling. It was 3 in the morning.

he tried not to move in the bed so as not to wake yoongi up. he tried sleeping again instead, but he just kept shifting from side to side as he wasn't able to sleep. his stomach lurched after a few minutes, he couldn't breath properly. so he decided he should wake him up.

he put his arm on yoongi's back gently. yoongi's back was facing him. he held his stomach with his another hand forcefully. yoongi didn't even flinched at all. he was in the deep sleep because he kept having tigh schedules for a while. he felt sorry for trying to wake him up but he couldn't let it in. his muscles felt sore and moving even a little caused his body to ache.

"yoongi hyung..." he shushed.
"please wake up... I'm not feeling good"
yoongi shifted on his left side to see what was wrong with the younger one.
"huh?"
"I'm not feeling good hyung" he pleaded.
"what do you mean?" his voice all sleepy.
"my stomach hurts and my muscles cring every time I move... ahh it hurts" he was at the edge of crying. he had his schedule tomorrow. he didn't come here to get sick at the first place. It felt strange.

"don't worry, I'mma get a paramedic to check on you" yoongi told him, this time in a softer tone.
"you stay here I'll be back in few minutes"
with that he got up, wore his sweatshirt and headed to the hotel's lobby to see what he could do for him.

Jungkook on the other side was having a little crisis. he was afraid of doctors and anything related to them. even a simple vaccination seemed so hard to him. he was held by the staff every time he had to go through the vaccination as he was so scared of the needle works but he always got embareesed and felt ashamed if he had to tell anybody that he's afraid of doctors. it just didn't feel right. he is a grown up man. this doesn't have anything to do with it but he just couldn't let it be. he would just act like a small kid.

after a few minutes yoongi came back but he was alone.
"hyung...?" he let out. despite being scared, he wanted to feel okay again. maybe even a tablet was enough to make him feel so. he had so many works to do tomorrow and he couldn't just be there, in another country feeling sick and doing nothing.
"he said he will be here in five minutes, he was going to get his stuffs" yoongi said yawning.
"who?" he asked despite knowing the answer.
"the doctor" he said.
"by the way how are you feeling? I sensed there's something wrong with you last night"
"I'm okay hyung..." he said clutching his stomach again.
"it shows" yoongi told him. he then put his hand on Jungkook's forehead to check if he has developed a fever or not.
"fortunately it's not an infection I suppose"

the bell rang. It was almost 3:30. yoongi got up and opened the door.
Jungkook tried to get up too. he sat the blanket aside. the doctor came into the room.
"hi" the doctor said. he was handsome and tall. he had his blue-framed glasses on.
"hello" jungkook let out.
"I'm Doctor John. how can I help you?" the doctor told them.
"umm..." he hesitated.
"it's just that bad feeling in my stomach... and my body hurts whenever I move" he explained.
"that okay, don't worry. I'll check on you"

with that he brought the thermometer and the stethoscope out of his bag.
"at first I'm going to listen to your heartbeat and check your lungs, can you take some steady deep breathes for me?"
Jungkook tried to calm down a little bit so he tried to do as doctor told him. he then inhaled and exhaled slowly
the doctor put the bell on his chest and waited for a little while.
"everything is normal" he smiled.
"now I'm going to put this thermometer in your ear for a few seconds to check your body temperature, but for that you have to sit straight. can you please do that for me?" the doctor instructed.
Jungkook nodded.
he did as he was told with a little difficulty.
"that's great"
yoongi sat on the sofa right in front of him.
the doctor then put the thermometer in his ear and they waited for a few seconds.