yoonkook pt.3

yoongi finally moved to his side.
"you can either lay on your side or lie on your stomach, as you're comfortable"
"I'd just prefer not taking a glimpse at the needle"
"it'd be better if you lie down on your stomach" Jungkook instructed.

yoongi tried his best lying on his stomach.
Jungkook sat the tray on the beside yoongi's laying figure and sat beside him on the examination table.
"I'll have to go for the antibiotic shot first as it thickens, if injected soon it would even hurt less"
"okay..." yoongi mumbled, his voice muffled because he was holding onto the pillow tightly.

"I'm going to pull down your pants"
he pulled his shirt up and pants down on both sides.
Jungkook could feel yoongi tense up.
"I'm sorry, the injections you are going to recieve will have to go deep into the muscle..."

"you're so tense already, relax hyung"
"I just can't relax"
"I'm not doing it right now, take a few deep breaths"
he was feeling better after a few moments.

"are you felling any better?" Jungkook asked.
"I'm feeling so nervous Jungkook"
"I'm sorry you need to go through this, keep taking deep breaths and relax your muscles. it'll hurt more if you're tensed up" he patiently explained.

"is it going to hurt?" he asked.
"I'm not gonna lie to you, it's a strong antibiotic. it has to go deep into your muscle. but there's no need to worry"

"are you ready hyung?" he didn't even waited for his answer and rubbed the alcohol swab on his right buttcheek.
"relax and take deep steady breaths for me"

Jungkook took the antibiotic shot from the tray and uncapped the needle.
"a sharp sting in 1, 2 and 3"
he inserted the needle deep into his muscle as soon as yoongi took a deep breath.

yoongi tensed up a little.
"relax hyung, it'll hurt more if you're not relaxed"
"ahhh take it out"
"relax....I've not injected the medicine yet"
"I'm not injecting it until you relax your muscles, it'll hurt alot"
he eventually relaxed a little bit.
Jungkokk could hear yoongi taking deep breaths.

so he started pushing the medicine slowly. the medicine was thick and it took time to be injected, so he took his time.

yoongi screamed a few times and his grip tightened on the pillow.
"ahhha ayyy it burn... it stings..."

"I know... you're doing great hyung, it'll be over in a few seconds"
Jungkook pushed the plunger continuously, injecting a little amount of the medicine.

"relax" he instructed.
"oww"
"it's done" Jungkook said, pulling the needle out. he rubbed the alcohol swab on the spot massaging it for him.

"it hurt alot..., I've never had an injection as painful as this..."
"it is a really strong antibiotic for your throat infection. the medicine comes in powders and have to be mixed with water so it's thick and hurts a lot while being injected in a big muscle like bottom"
"hmm" yoongi hummed.

"are you ready for the next one?"
"argh"
"I'm gonna make sure to make it as painless as possible for you, don't worry"

Jungkook shifted to the left side of the bed and  rubbed the cotton on his left butt, he moved a bit to have a better access to the muscle.

after the alcohol was dried, Jungkook uncapped the another needle and flicked the syringe.
"take a deep breath for me hyung"
"now one more, I want you to relax your muscles for me"
"are you ready? the remaining two are vitamins so you will feel a bad sting in your muscle. I need you to relax your muscle "
he hummed.

"a sharp sting in one... two ... and three"
he grabbed the needle in 90 degrees and pierced his skin with the long needle.
he hissed.

Jungkook slowly pushed the plunger and injected the serum down his muscle.
he fisted his hands.
"it stings... ahh"
"I'm sorry, vitamin shots do sting"
he continued pushing the plunger and injected all of the burning medicine into his muscle.

"it's done... it's done" Jungkook finally informed.
he then took the swab and pulled the needle out in one go.
yoongi didn't have the energy to scream.

Jungkook tore the alcohol swab and rubbed it on his muscle without warning. his left butt was already sore and he knew that it was going to hurt a lot.
"hyung now take a deep breath for me" he instructed.

"just one is left"
yoongi just nodded.
"now I'm gonna do it in 3... 2... 1"
and inserted the needle deep into his muscle.
he could feel the liquid traveling through his muscles. oh it was painful.

"ahhh it stings... it hurts" he couldn't let it in anymore.
he flinched.
"don't move! it may break in your leg"
he could not tolerate the pain any longer.
"please take it out... ahhh it hurts" he grited his teeth.
"just one cc is left, you can take it. just take a deep breath and relax. it will hurt less"

"it's over" Jungkook finally announced, rubbing the alcohol swab and taking out the needle from his muscle.
"hurts..."
"I know, I'm really sorry. the vitamin injections are painful"

"everything is over now." Jungkook said massaging the sore spots.
"the IV is left..." yoongi said.
"this is not as painful as the others"

after that Jungkook helped him into the position and got the IV bag and cannula.
after a long pep talk, he finally took the IV.
it wasn't as painful he admitted.
the IV was over by 6 and the two of them sid their goodbyes and were headed home.