yoonkook pt.2

yoongi just accepted his fate.
the truth was that he was not feeling good and wanted to feel healthy again as soon as possible.
but on the other hand, he was afraid of anything medical related and was sadly involved in medical stuff he had a great dislike for.

Jungkook had already started preparing everything that was needed and this could only fuel yoongi's anxiety up.
"I'm off in a few minutes, you can have these at home. what do you say? do you want to get them here or at home?"
"actually I don't want to have these..."
"hyung... that's not an option" he looked at him sadly.
"I guess I just have them here" he finally answered.
"that's okay" Jungkook said and went to proceed with the process.

he got a bag of IV and 3 syringes, and packages of needle and put them all in a metal tray. he then crossed the room and opened the drawer to the medical refrigerator where the needed stuff were kept. he got a container and started rolling it in his hand to warm the substance up. it would lessen the pain when the medicine is injected into body. after that, he got two ampules and alcohol swabs and started preparing the first shot.

he tore open the syringe packaging and attached the needle on top. he then grabbad one of the ampoles and break its neck effortlessly.
he started filling the syringe till it reached the '3ml' mark. after removing the needle, he proceeded to injecting the serum into the IV on top, where it was a cap. after disinfecting his hand, he started to prepare the shots.

he tore open a pack of 5 cc syringe, removed the cap, broke the neck of the ampule of sterile water and filled it. he then entered the syringe into the container, containing a white powder and push the syringe. he mixed the substance together and filled the syringe again. he then reconstituted the liquid with a 1% lidocaine solution to numb the spot. after that, he removed the needle and attached a 21 guage 1.5" needle as it has to be administrated deep into the muscle.

another shot was left. he grabbed the other pack of syringe, tore it open and broke the booster b12 ampoule. he drew up whole of the red liquid into the syringe. without wasting any time, he tore open another pack of needle and attached a 22 guage needle on top.

after a few beats, Jungkook took another ampoule, a vial of vitamin c, tore open a package of syringe and needle and sat it aside. he drew up the thick liquid into the syringe, and tapped it to get rid of any air bubbles.

yoongi was watching the procedure closely.
"are you ready hyung?" Jungkook asked.
"no... never"
"I'll first start with injections and I'll then administer the IV. and... I'll be really gentle, don't worry, now please lie down on your stomach for me"
but yoongi didn't even moved.
"hyung, there's no point in delaying the process anymore"