Vmin pt. 1

Taehyung's room- 5 a.m.
his alarm rang, it marked "comeback in 10 days".
he rubbed his eyes and stretched his body. he hasn't been feeling well since last week, since they started the new choreography for their new song. he hasn't been sleeping well since then. all he did was practicing either the choreography or his vocal lessons the last week. his body felt stiff and sore. he got up and headed to the kitchen where he made his first cup of coffee in the morning. coffee was a medicine to him. he couldn't go on without drinking coffee and as they were going to have a comeback in a few days, he was getting more and more addicted to it. he knew well that it was not good for his health but he couldn't help it.

after drinking his coffee he headed downstairs where they were going to have the choreography fixed in 30 minutes.
he opened the door to the room. the members and their choreographer were there waiting for him.
"hello" he said.
"hi"
"hi Taehyungah" Jimin said pinching his cheeks.
"hi Jimini"
"everyone please gather" Mr. Son said.
"it's the last session of us practicing the choreography, please pay a close attention to yourselves' and each other's performances. I'm going to need you all to put all your energy in the practices. I need you all to empty your minds and don't think about anything. you need to focus on the practice for now" he instructed and with that everyone started warming up.

Taehyung started warming up too but he couldn't feel his body.
after a few minutes Mr. Son played the song, everyone got on their position and started practicing the choreography.
"why aren't you coming?" Jungkook asked.
"... oh I just zoomed out" he lied. he wasn't feeling like practicing. he wanted to go home and sleep, he was tired so much that he missed his part during the practice. they continued practicing but it seemed to get worse and worse.
time skip

"Taehyung-ah what's wrong with you? you've been doing the wrong move for six time, besides you are missing your vocal classes. you've not improved even a bit. I'm worried we need to delay the promotions" Mr. Son said angrily.
Taehyung felt embarrassed of being scolded in front of his members.
"I'm sorry, I'll try harder" his eyes watered and he kept looking at his feet for a good few minutes when Mr. Son sent members to have a rest.
"you can rest for a few minutes, we will be doing the second choreography in 20 minutes" he said and left.

yoongi walked to the other corner of the room and drank water. Namjoon sat beside him, and j-hope opened the door to the washroom and washed his face in the sink.

Taehyung felt dizzy, he tried to reach the washroom to wash his face but the last thing he saw was members running towards him...
"Taehyungah..."
"Taehyu..."
and he fell to the ground.
time skip

he slowly opened his eyes.
his eyelids felt heavy.
he blinked several times. the smell of the disinfectant filled his nostrils.
he tried moving his body.
"Taehyungah relax..."
it was Jimin, he put his hand on Taehyung's chest.
"you have to rest hmm?"
"where am I mini?" he asked, his voice weak.
Jimin hesitated to tell him.
"you collapsed while we were practicing... so we had to get you to the hospital, everyone's back to the dorm but I'm here with you"
hospital? was he really at a hospital?
he moved his hands and grabbed the edge of the bed. he felt a sharp sting on the crook of his left elbow. he looked at it. it was a drip!
he panicked
"uhh" he groaned.
"shhh Taehyungah, you'll be okay" Jimin assured and started massaging his shoulders.
"you'll be okay. don't worry, the doctor will check up on you and you'll be discharged really soon"
Taehyung felt a trashing pain in his stomach and screamed.
"ahhhh Jiminaaa"
"is it hurting? should I call the doctor?"
"it hurts ohhh it hurts"
"relax, I'mma go call the doctor to check on you" Jimin said in a worried tone.
"no no please don't go ahhh" he wasn't going to let go of Jimin's hand.
"don't worry, I'll be back soon" he left Taehyung and his aching stomach behind.