25) Hail the Queen!

Song dedicated to this chapter- Plain Jane remix. (A savage song for the most savage chapter I have wrote)

 (A savage song for the most savage chapter I have wrote)

******

"I swear Bhanu if not for Baba Sa's promise, I wouldn't have let this vile woman take a step inside my home." The king of Jaipur grumbled under his breath while talking on the phone to his dear friend.

"Don't worry Vikram, even if we don't like Mukta and her daughter Tia much because of there 'personality' still you know Viraj is a gem of a person. We have seen his potential and his compassionate behaviour. Our Manavi will be happy with him don't worry." Bhanu Singh tried to assure his friend.

"I hope so Bhanu I hope so." The king prayed

"Vikram, they both have entered the palace. I am coming after them too with there luggage and stuff. So see you inside ok bye." With that Bhanu Singh cut the call.

"Mukta, Tia, dear how was your journey were you both comfortable?" Rana Sa heard his wife's sweet voice and taking it as an indicator he went towards the living room from the adjoining room where he was standing previously to take the call.

"Aaah Diya darling how innocent you are. Of course we had a comfortable journey in the private jet but we did had a problem after landing here." A lady in her mid forties said in her posh south delhi accent.

(Mukta Kapoor - Manavi's would be mother in law)

"Ooh,and what happened Mukta?" The king of Jaipur said. While a sarcastic look was quite notable on his face.

"Rana Sa, our problem is that no one from the family was there to receive us on the airport. Instead of a family member, a mere servant of yours recieved us." The woman spitted those words with disgust lingering in her voice.

"Bhanu is not a servant Mukta, he is our family and his family has been part of ours since generations. So think before speaking." And the eldest Royal said in a clam voice but a threat was visible in the undertone of her words.