53) Challenge!

Song dedicated to this chapter- Bad blood by Taylor Swift!

**************

17 February 2028!

9'o clock in the night!

Amritsar, Punjab!

A few meters away from Brar House!

"Jay don't worry, we will know the truth soon! Gurudev Ram Said the time for us to know the truth is near as now my training is almost complete! So don't get tensed everything will sort out soon. Right now let's focus on the suprise that we are about to give our family." Rehmaat winked towards her bestfriend.

To which Mrityunjay gave a small smile.

Both were hell tired from there journey to Badrinath and just wanted to sleep.

They landed in Amritsar 20 mins ago and drove to Brar residence which was 5K.M. away from the main city.

It was situated in the farmland in the outskirts of the city along with 3-4 more Houses. It was a beautiful 4 bedroom mini bunglow perfect for an upper middle class family living in Punjab.

It was surrounded by beautiful khet! Or farming land which belonged to The Brar's since generation.

Rehmaat and Mrityunjay slowly climbed the main gate landing straight into the medium lawn that was well maintained

There plan was to surprise the family. But what they didn't knew was that they were the ones who were going to get a shock!

Rehmaat slowly opened the main door to her house with a spare key that she had and slowly crept into her home!

The house that she grew up in.

While the duo was about to go to their partners room they both halted as they heard a commotion in the kitchen so they both decided to go to the kitchen first hoping to see a family member.